Code of Conduct

Thread: Best Body Spray

Default Best Body Spray

I'm looking for a body spray to buy. I was thinking like the axe, tag or old spice body sprays. I want something that smells shower fresh with a masculine spice to it, and not synthetic like an air freshener. Anyone have any suggestions?

Default Re: Best Body Spray

My favorite back in the day was the Bod Man spray with the light blue juice. It was nice for after the gym. I also like Helios from Axe.

Banana Republic makes a line of body sprays - citrus, vanilla, etc. Haven't tried any of them so I can't attest for quality.

Quote Originally Posted by TricsMan View Post
    Banana Republic makes a line of body sprays - citrus, vanilla, etc. Haven't tried any of them so I can't attest for quality.
    No I haven't but now I'm very interested

I work part-time at Bath & Body Works, and our C.O. Bigelow Barber brand has body sprays that are quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I work part-time at Bath & Body Works, and our C.O. Bigelow Barber brand has body sprays that are quite nice.
    Yes they are.

Also Anthony Logistics makes 4 very nice body sprays.

Both Anthony Logistics and C.O. Bigelo are a nice step up from the Axe's and Bods.

The scent grows richer, he knows he must be near
    He finds a long passageway lit by chandelier
    Each step he takes, the perfumes change
    From familiar fragrance to flavours strange
    A magnificent chamber meets his eye

Anthony Logistics are quite good in my opinion, also. They are a cologne quality to my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by dynastyd95 View Post
    I'm looking for a body spray to buy. I was thinking like the axe, tag or old spice body sprays. I want something that smells shower fresh with a masculine spice to it, and not synthetic like an air freshener. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Well I would recommend Brut but I don't feel it would fit your requirements (although if you're willing to go with Old Spice then perhaps it does?) and Brut lasts all day on the body and is super manly lol.

But you mentioned Axe so I can recommend Axe Kilo (Lynx Africa in the UK), Axe Fever (if you like the scent of oranges) and Axe Instinct (a leathery scent).
    My Current 5 stars..... Brut, Lynx Java, Lynx Oriental, Lynx Musk, Lynx Inca, Lynx Fever, Addiction Spice Fire, Hugo Energise, Sean Jean Unforgivable, Burberry Touch, Jean Paul Gaultier Le MÔle, cKBe & cK1

I like what I like, so sue me!

Maybe the simple, affordable Nivea Cool Kick

Right Guard make nice refreshing body sprays as does Old Spice Hollister has a line of decent body sprays too. Axe is not bad and surprisingly women prefer Axe to other scents. Wear Amen, Creeds, Prada, etc and most women, especially those in their 20s, will prefer the $5 Axe body spray still. Sad but true.
    Cheers,
    al

Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post
    Wear Amen, Creeds, Prada, etc and most women, especially those in their 20s, will prefer the $5 Axe body spray still. Sad but true.
    +1 Familiarity breeds content
    Last edited by adonis; 15th July 2009 at 05:50 AM.

Bogart Pour Homme deodorant body spray is pretty good. The atomiser releases the juice like an EDT. It's crazy. High quality long lasting stuff that will leave a light BPH aroma lingering on your skin for a while! I don't know how easy it is to find though, I got mine as part of a giftset.
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

I found what I was looking for. The Tag body sprays are amazing! They all have that fresh and natural scent I was looking for. I picked the one called "Make Moves" here's a description....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAG_Body_Spray#Fragrances

Seriously though, it smells fresh like you just got out of the shower and the longevity is great! Can't beat it for 4 dollars. MUCH better than axe which has a very weird chemical smell.

I just finished bottles of Tag First Move and Tag Midnight.
    First Move is fresh and citrus and Midnight is smooth and slightly musky.

Quote Originally Posted by weylin View Post
    I just finished bottles of Tag First Move and Tag Midnight.
    First Move is fresh and citrus and Midnight is smooth and slightly musky.
    I'll have to check them out. Do you agree that they are much better than axe?

right guard rgx... all of em are gr8. i attest.

^^ Eww.. all the Right Guard ones seem to smell like deodorant. You want something good try Bod Man $$$ or Black. Although they are more like colognes than body sprays, you may enjoy Axe Dark Temptation or Axe Instinct if you want something extraordinary, unique and spicy.

Also, I just reread your OP. Old Spice After Hours is fantastic.. It's like wild berries, sweet musk and vanilla.

antaeus body spray!
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Also, I just reread your OP. Old Spice After Hours is fantastic.. It's like wild berries, sweet musk and vanilla.

I use Old Spice Pure Sport body spray and it blows away all of the Axe line except Kilo. Pure Sport has pepper, cedarwood and powdery notes to my nose. I have gotten more compliments on wearing it then I ever got while wearing Polo Blue, John Varvatos or Cool Water.

I have been using the full line of Pure Sport bodywash, aftershave, antiperspirent and bodyspray. It's great that I have no conflicting scents from the products I use.