Code of Conduct

Thread: 1000 posts

Default 1000 posts

I have reached 1000 posts :bounce: What did I win?
    I have been spending way too much time in here but I enjoy it a lot and I will continue participating and reading you all.
    I have learned a lot from you guys, a great group to be part of. A global thanks to all and the people behind basenotes.net :wave:
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Default Re: 1000 posts

Congratulations! Better to spend time on the site...but then some of us spend money on perfume...
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

You've only just begun...

Congratulations, Basteri!
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan

Congrats Basteri...How was Malaysia?

Malaysia was hot and humid, traffic is horrible!!! I ate all sort of different Asian cuisine , my favorite Char Kway Teow and Nyonya from Melaka.

Fragrance wise nothing new, everything was really expensive, I found Creed but not a very large selection. Many of the sale people were transsexual, or they look like, interesting. :-)
    Last edited by Basteri; 15th July 2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: spelling
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Basteri View Post
    Malaysia was hot and humid, traffic is horrible!!! I ate all sort of different Asian cuisine , my favorite Char Kway Teow and Nyonya from Melaka.
    Char Kway Teow is great isn't it! Have you tried a dessert called Chendol? Famous in Malacca too. I have to say it but Singapore's Char Kway Teow is nicer lol
    Last edited by MFJ; 15th July 2009 at 06:32 PM.

What did I win?
    You have won the Revolution, the leader of which you must be, according to your avatar
    Congrat.

It could be worse; you could have 1000 posts on a forum for some weird fetish...wait, is fragrance collecting a weird fetish?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Post Re: 1000 posts

Congrats Man, and welcome to the hotel California!
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

You've won the handcuff. You can't escape from here.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Well done basteri. Congrats!

Congratulations on earning your fifth star!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Sur la Plage

Congrats!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thanks for all the fine posts--nothing but fine posts, as a matter of fact. Wonderful to think about smells with you always, Basteri.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Fragrance wise nothing new, everything was really expensive, I found Creed but not a very large selection. Many of the sale people were transsexual, or they look like, interesting. :-)
    Char kway teow one of my favourites too

Like i said many times here on BN, Malaysia is really a terrible place to buy fragrances.

Yeah the SAs u saw most of them are transsexual..it seems to me like its almost some kind of requirement here to be an SA.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    Char Kway Teow is great isn't it! Have you tried a dessert called Chendol? Famous in Malacca too. I have to say it but Singapore's Char Kway Teow is nicer lol
    Ok Matt i can't agree with you on this. Because the best char kueh teow comes from Malaysia..in Penang actually

Maybe the char kueh teow you tried is from Malacca, which has never been famous. But chicken rice balls, now that a different question

Congrats Basteri.....Gary

Congrats! I enjpy your contributions to the board and I like reading your reflections and thoughts!
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?