Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Guerlain 8ml Parfum Sprays

Has anyone had experience with the 8ml refillable parfum sprays, the ones that come in the mini gold canisters? Do they spray lots of the parfum or do they spray a small amount?
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Guerlain 8ml Parfum Sprays

Are you talking about empty atomizers or scents that come in 8 ml parfum atomizers?

Not as much parfum is sprayed as that from a full size atomizer, but it's more then you'd think. I always liked that back in the day houses had spray parfums (and a few still do).

Yeah, I find it disappointing that Guerlain has stopped (?) offering these. I much prefer to spray than dab and the simplicity of the tester bottles, in the department stores, are much more to my liking.

I suppose there's always ebay...

Guerlain still has the occasional spray extrait: Habit Rouge, Quand Vient la Pluie.... both limited editions, I know. Of course the 30ml testers are stll sprays. Perhaps the demise of the pocket spray parfum was the result of poor sales and/or the general trend towards ditzy bad florals as feminines. At least Guerlain still offers extraits, which is more then most designers do.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Are you talking about empty atomizers or scents that come in 8 ml parfum atomizers?
    I mean the 8 ml sprays. I was tempted to buy one but thought that the spray bottle wouldn't last as long as a dabbed bottle.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

The spray of those make a very fine thin spray, not diffusing, a lot like dabbing actually. I find them perfect!