Code of Conduct

Default OMG, Creed MI is totally awesome !!!

I've got instant compliments from my gf and other females while wearing Millesime Imperial from Creed and I love the smell of this fragrance myself, too. I used to be wearing Andron by Jovan and Very Sexy from Victoria's Secret, but this new MI is absolutely intoxicated !!!
    Last edited by Pug911; 17th July 2009 at 01:38 AM.

Default Re: OMG, Creed MI is totally awesome !!!

It's July. MI is incredible right now.

I am a HUGE fan of Imperial. I love it soo much that I have many many fresh bottles of it.....well just see for yourself .........

In the brown box up top, with the samples of pure coffee on it, is a Imperial bottle.....

Last edited by Maz24; 17th July 2009 at 03:24 AM.

Show off

Creed is wonderful. How many thousands did you spend?

Theres the word "awesome" written on the bottle )
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Quote Originally Posted by bokaba View Post
    Haha...I've got mine from FragranceX for around 120 bucks. But ofcourse, this is just the beginning.

My bottle is gold in color and someone here posted a fake bottle of MI, also in gold vs the real thing, which is white in color. But mine has a nozzle just like the real MI, which is sitting on top of a white plastic based. Man, I would never, ever buy any cologne on Ebay. As far as I concern, Ebay is a horrible place to buy, if you don't know your stuff. Someone should sue Ebay for being the breeding ground for everything fake... But then again, what you don't know can't hurt you, right?

Wow, Maze24...I am impressed ! I really am !

Quote Originally Posted by bokaba View Post
    I'm afraid to even think about how much I have spent on my collection

You should check out Dr. Creed's collection, it is truly awesome!

here is an updated pic of my cooler, sorry it is kinda blurry....

Last edited by Maz24; 17th July 2009 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz24 View Post
    I'm afraid to even think about how much I have spent on my collection

You should check out Dr. Creed's collection, it is truly awesome!

here is an updated pic of my cooler, sorry it is kinda blurry....

Could you possibly reshoot this photo. I can't make out some of the scents. Perhaps put your camera in macro mode.
    Cheers,
    Renato

P.S. I take it that you like Creed Millesime Imperial.
    I have a like/dislike thing with MI.
    I like the recent bottles which last a working day on me.
    I disliked the bottles from six years ago (all genuine) which only lasted two hours on me.

From top to bottom is Chanel Allure, Allure Blanche, behind it is Armani Prive jade, next to it is Narciso rodriguez musc, behind it is AdG. On top of that is another Armani Prive.

Underneath those are three boxes of Pure malt. And then a whole bunch of Creeds. and on the bottom right there are a bunch of Bond 9 bon bons.
    Last edited by Maz24; 17th July 2009 at 09:42 AM.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Maz24 View Post
    From top to bottom is Chanel Allure, Allure Blanche, behind it is Armani Prive jade, next to it is Narciso rodriguez musc, behind it is AdG. On top of that is another Armani Prive.

Underneath those are three boxes of Pure malt. And then a whole bunch of Creeds. and on the bottom right there are a bunch of Bond 9 bon bons.

Stop abusing that cooler!

I love MI..but it only seems to last a few hours at most, if it lasted longer I would definitely buy it

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    Stop abusing that cooler!
    It's not abuse, it's love...by the way, I like your 'current most used' collection
    Last edited by Maz24; 17th July 2009 at 10:09 AM.

I just wished MI still came in the gold bottle!
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Blog Entries

Maz,

Your collection is quite impressive. Being on a lower fragrance budget myself, though, what caught my attention in your pictures was the two big bottles of Izod. This is one that I've been thinking about trying, and if you have it in there with all the Creeds maybe I should (though it doesn't appear you've used them much). Is it that good?

Quote Originally Posted by Pug911 View Post
    Wow, Maze24...I am impressed ! I really am !
    Don't encourage him.

I'm with you on this one... I'll always keep the gold bottle, empty or not, there with the other fragrances. Mine has never flaked!

Quote Originally Posted by Scentologist View Post
    I just wished MI still came in the gold bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by thgolfer View Post
    Maz,

Your collection is quite impressive. Being on a lower fragrance budget myself, though, what caught my attention in your pictures was the two big bottles of Izod. This is one that I've been thinking about trying, and if you have it in there with all the Creeds maybe I should (though it doesn't appear you've used them much). Is it that good?
    First of all, thank you for the compliment. And I am totally with you on the Izod. I was contemplating on purchasing the Izod fragrances when they were selling at Nordstrom, but I held off. A month later I saw the gift set ( a large bottle of the fragrance, and the large aftershave) for only $24.99 at Marshalls. For that price I had to have it. I think it smells great ( and my wife loves it) and to my nose it is quite unique, although most would disagree with me. I think if you can get the fragrance for a good price (between 20-30 dollars) you should go for it. If not, I would hold off purchasing it until you find the price reasonable. I know that if one truly loves a fragrance no amount of money is too much, but if you can find it for 25 bucks at a discounter store, you shouldn't have to pay anymore than that. That's just my opinion. By the way, if your Marshalls doesn't carry it ( or if you don't have a Marshalls) fragrancenet.com and scentiments.com are selling it for reasonable prices.

Also it doesn't appear that I am using it too much because I have a 1.7 oz bottle of it as well that I am trying to finish before I get to the big bottle. I got that for $14.99. You can see the box for the small bottle in the 5th picture to the right of the creed boxes, and above the Chanel Platinum box.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Maz24; 19th July 2009 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
    Don't encourage him.
    hahahaha, my wife agrees with you 100%

awesome collection!

Thank you very much. I love it too! Do you have a pic of your collection?

MI is awesome for as long as it lasts, which is just about an hour or two at most. I bought a bottle just for the beautiful gold flacon. I still have it. I will always have it, not for the juice but for the beautiful gold bottle.

its a winner...I heard Montales Bois Fruite very similar with more longevity!

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    MI is awesome for as long as it lasts, which is just about an hour or two at most. I bought a bottle just for the beautiful gold flacon. I still have it. I will always have it, not for the juice but for the beautiful gold bottle.
    it really depends on the person, Imperial will last on me 12+ hours. And it will be very strong. I only need a couple of spritzes and I am good to go. Not all fragrances work for all people. I am sorry it doesn't last on you, but at least for those two hours you smell great!