Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool The Don't tell me I didn't warn you list.

Discontinued items that are going to be coveted itmes are; Fendi, Fendi Esprit d'ete, and items that may go away are Tumulte by Christian Lacroix. I have started hoarding already. A few sheckles spent now will save more later. Such a concept. They go into my cllimate controlled version of warehouse 13, located somewhere in area 51 but, don't tell anyone. You won't will you?

Default Re: The Don't tell me I didn't warn you list.

Anything Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: The Don't tell me I didn't warn you list.

cpk: Good point. Maitre Parfumeur according to some is no longer being sent to the U.S. market place.

Quote Originally Posted by cpk View Post
    Anything Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier

Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to wonder about some of the Creed's getting shuffled into the "vault" out of the Private Collection. I haven't been hoarding, though I do have multiples. Also, any talk of reformulation of one of my favorites raises my anxiety levels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Smile Re: The Don't tell me I didn't warn you list.

AnthonyDG: Yes, reformulation is another facet of the anxiety of loosing a favorite fragrance. The mere idea is like loosing ones best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDG View Post
    I'm starting to wonder about some of the Creed's getting shuffled into the "vault" out of the Private Collection. I haven't been hoarding, though I do have multiples. Also, any talk of reformulation of one of my favorites raises my anxiety levels.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh absolutely. When Creed's Tabarome was recently put back in the vault there were a lot of people who stocked up on it. It is like losing a best friend, as those who've tried hundreds of fragrances and find "The One" (or "The Ones") know there's no replacement.

Discontinuation of Patou PH must have been devastating for the folks who really loved it. I've not tried it yet - but I hate to, knowing that it could be one that I love and won't be able to purchase again.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Tesla View Post
    AnthonyDG: Yes, reformulation is another facet of the anxiety of loosing a favorite fragrance. The mere idea is like loosing ones best friend.

Nemo, Egoiste Concentree, Tumutle and others have recently died. Time to stock up if they can be found. I'm personally still grieving Patou PH.

Speaking of which, my SOTE is Nino Cerruti (no extras; that's the name) and I could have sworn it was discontinued, but the Directory here says it's still in production?

I did some checking on the internet web sites I shop from and it couldn't be found.