Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: If you could only choose one cologne, what would be your choice?

Terre d'Hermès

Yardley English Blazer

diesel fuel for life

If Bruce Willis or Arnold Schwarzenegger don't save the world i would spray Dior Homme for that last day

Zino!

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    As for now, Creed Erolfa or Dior Eau Sauvage , can't choose/decide between them
    *Update*

ATM: Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille.

Btw where is (OP)Pug911? I remember he got some Guerlain(s) from Vegas. Haven't heard from him since.
    Last edited by MFJ; 2nd January 2010 at 08:43 PM.

It's gotta be MPG Bois de Turquie for me, although to be honest, all listed below in my top 10 are serious contenders.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Guerlain Heritage - every time I wear it a smile appears on my face. Any time, any place, any mood. All my other top choices aren't that universal.
    Trying to make the world a better place, one sniff at a time

Dependent
    Blog Entries

Rive Gauche or Guerlain Vetiver.

Azzaro pour homme

JPG Le Male

JHL....Aramis
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

i think i'll go with TABAC.
    Currently wearing: Métal by Paco Rabanne

If I had to choose from only one cologne it would be Farina 1709.
    If I had to choose from any EDT, EDP etc then top of the shop for me would be Xerjoff Mefisto. I've not smelt anything else that is simlar to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Tesla View Post
    There can only be one.....Mitsouko!
    Absolutely!!!!!
    Currently wearing: L'Homme Sage by Divine

My favorite is Burberry London. For versatility I would have to go with Cartier Roadster.

New York or maybe Chanel´s Cuir de Russie. 1740 Marquis de Sade could be another choice or Mitsouko!

Hermes Equipage. Just so versatile.

Probably AdP Colonia Assoluta

Blog Entries

Bulgari Aqua. Ironically, I gave what's left of my bottle to a friend. LOL.

Body Kouros

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet.

I haven't smell as many fragrance's compare to a lot of other peoples here but right now I would go with GIT de Creed, versatile and lovely smell.

Eau du Fier by Annick Goutal. But since it is not widely available in the US, my backup would be Yatagan
    Tight Stitches
    DWFII--Member HCC

Body Kouros

Hmmm, Either Rive Gauche, Antaeus or Kouros..though I'd probably go for Antaeus...Because It'll keep me intrigued for the whole time being isolated with only one frag!
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Also, Zino And Azzaro PH would be on Par with Antaeus!
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Its still MUSC RAVAGEUR for me. MKK is nice but still cant replace MR
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"