Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: If you could only choose one cologne, what would be your choice?

I haven't try many colognes. But if I have to choose 1 from only 7 colognes in my collection . It would be Terre d'hermes , love it , classic but casual. Great for casual n everyday use but suits for formal, office scent.
    Last edited by CowokHarum; 25th September 2011 at 03:39 AM.

Dunhill Edition
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Creed - Green Irish Tweed
    Right now I think that I have all the fragrances that I want.

L'eau de Issey

I would pick Creed Himalaya if it came down to one and only one.

Loewe Esencia

Quote Originally Posted by tiberije View Post
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed
    Me too.

Martin

l'instant de guerlain pour homme

Caron Third Man

Acqua di Parma Colonia. Not my all-time favourite, but gets the vote for it's all-round qualities.

Chene is my choice. : )

It's a tall order to ask someone to do that, but Boss Bottled could replace the rest for me. I have such a love for that one. It's my old faithful go-to scent and it can shape-shift to fit any occasion/season, but hey, even if it wasn't versatile it would still be my number one because I love the smell of it so much.

I can't do it....I would have to have someone choose one at random from my favorite 20 and just go with it.

Prada Amber Pour Homme

RG for sure

I'd probably have to say Aventus. It's versatile and well-taken in every situation and I haven't met anyone that doesn't love it just as much as I do.

Right now I would be torn between Cartier Roadster and Prada Amber ph Intense. Roadster is my all-time favorite scent though, so I guess it would have to win.
    Don't Smell the Flowers,
    They're an Evil Drug to Make You Lose Your Mind --- Dio

Gucci Pour Homme II.
    ...Fun thread!
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

After a whole day of agonizing over this question and much soul-searching and self examination and anxious hand-wringing I'm going to choose Caron Pour un Homme

Just one - nothing else whatever? It would have to be Eau du Coq, which is the only perfect eau I've discovered so far. Indispensable for completing one's toilette, and feeling clean. I would feel just a little short-changed, however, for such a fragrance is the necessary base of the pyramid, and not the apex of indulgence.

Iris 39

I could live without all of them to be quite honest. That would never happen, but still. If I could keep only one, it would have to be:

Current top 10 (No order):

1. Pure Havane
    2. Menthe Fraiche
    3. Tobacco Vanille
    4. L'Air Du Desert Marocain
    5. Green Irish Tweed
    6. Fahrenheit
    7. Musc Ravageur
    8. Tonka Imperial
    9. Gucci Pour Homme II
    10. Dior Homme Intense

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert.

Banned

M by Puredistance.

Givenchy Xeryus Rouge.

Halston Z-14

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Out of my collection I would have to say Habit Rouge EDT.

as trendy as it is, Aventus. I love it.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Midnight in Paris edp.

Vintage Mouchoir de Monsieur
    "...a Chacun son Mauvais Gout."

2 years later it still has not changed. Green Irish Tweed.

For me, hands down GIT. I can't live without it. Followed very closely by Aventus.

-------- Knize Ten

This one's tough.
    I want to say Boss Bottled, but I would bore of that if I just kept wearing it
    L'Homme is excellent, but again, I would tire of it soon after
    Pure Malt would probably be my choice.

Kouros.

Tsar vc&a

As of today, Burqa Eau Fine by SoOud.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    ...Fun thread!
    Agree . Also, I have no input.

Live Jazz

Fahrenheit

Knize Ten

Vintage Habit Rouge EDP for me.

Antico Caruso
    #TOP 5#: Antico Caruso, Penhaligons Racquets,Creed BayRhum Vetiver,Domenico Caraceni,Castle Forbes 1445

Suicide. Or Green Irish Tweed.

Terre d'Hermes - for its versatility and because it works so well in the tropics' hot/humid weather
    * Current Favourites *
    Amouage: Lyric Man & Essenza di Colonia Acqua di Parma
    Serge Lutens: Fille en Aiguilles & Gris Clair & Fleurs d'Oranger & Tubereuse Criminelle & Sarrasins & Fumerie Turque & A la Nuit

It would have to be either Rive Gauche or ADP Colonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Smellin.Good View Post
    For me, hands down GIT. I can't live without it. Followed very closely by Aventus.
    Pretty much the same here.

I'd have to say Original Formulation (2002) M7 or possibly Knize Ten.

M7 vintage.

I put it on almost every night before I fall asleep. Just one light spray.
    Top notes of... sweat, gasoline, motor oil; a heart of deer musk and gunpowder, resting on a base of sex and testosterone... Mandom.

Boss bottled is also a high contender for me.

I take it back...after giving this some more thought, definitely Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein. I know it's seen as a mature man's fragrance (I'm 27 and I'm definitely not mature in at least two different ways ...but, it's the 1st and only fragrance that taught me that it's possible to actually fall in love with and yearn for a scent. I had sampled many fragrances before and though, yeah some were good, and others were better, once I took a sniff of Obsession, it instantly gripped me and had me thinking about not much else besides its amazing smell for days. Not a lot of frags do that for me, infact, this is the only one that has! There are many fragrances I like, but i'd say this is the one that started the ('scuse the pun) obsession...

Basenotes Junkie

Dior Homme

Emporio Armani He. It will always be my favourite scent.

okay either Prada Amber PH or LDDM by Tauer
    maybe ....Cuir Ottoman?
    maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by Balavassassin View Post
    Hmmm, Either Rive Gauche, Antaeus or Kouros..though I'd probably go for Antaeus...Because It'll keep me intrigued for the whole time being isolated with only one frag!
    +1 for Antaeus (non vinatage version)

So good it made a recent favorite, Puredistance M, seem futile in its efforts to better the perfection of this Chanel. Antaeus is what Puredistance M wanted to be but found the former had got there first.

Creed Millesime Imperial.

Eau Sauvage, appropriate for every occasion.
    by the time you can afford good speakers, you can't hear the difference

Dior Homme Intense

Vintage Balafre

If I was going to Mars, and because of weight restrictions could only take one, it would be Sycomore.