I like the TV marketing ads as they're provocative, but tasteful. I think the advertising campaigns are directed towards people that have no idea about what they're buying, see an image that they find pleasing and go...Ohhhhh.ooowww.aaahhh, get suckering into paying twice as much because they buy the set and get a free Tommy Hilfiger manpurse, and some people are just uncomfortable with buying fragrance (sissy) and they just want to get something and get the hell out.
How should a cologne be advertised?
Not with crotch shots and boob shots unless the advertisement is in a Larry Flint magazine. Typically with classy and professional photography, be that with beautiful people or places or a great image of the bottle.
1. Epic Man by Amouage (29 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (27 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (22 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (21 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (17 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (17 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.