Code of Conduct

Default Do you think this is the real Andron?

This seller on Ebay has an "unlimited" supply of Andron for men, it seems. She puts one up for sale every 2-3 weeks, and has perfect feedback. She either really has an unlimited supply of this cologne, owns the original company or all of the people who bought from her had no idea what Andron smells like. I tried to buy several times, but the biddings were outrageous. What do you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Jovan-Andro...3A1%7C294%3A50
    P.S. The bottle in the auction is not the same as the original Andron bottle, btw.
    Last edited by Pug911; 24th July 2009 at 07:25 PM.

Default Re: Do you think this is the real Andron?

What price range are we talking about? It's interesting that it started at about $18.00 only.
    I don't know if it's legitimate or not but I remember that same graphic design on the slanted bottle.
    I hope it's the real deal...very tempting.

I think the pheromone thing might overstated but from my memory Andron smelled really good, especially for it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance_Man View Post
    What price range are we talking about? It's interesting that it started at about $18.00 only.
    I don't know if it's legitimate or not but I remember that same graphic design on the slanted bottle.
    I hope it's the real deal...very tempting.
    Go to "Completed Listings" under the Show Only table and you will get an idea how much these have been selling for. But my point is that if this is the real thing, then where the heck did she get them. She has been selling these, about 2 per month, for ages. There are 2 possibilities in my opinion. One, she had someone re-created it, professionally, possibly from China (these people can duplicate anything, if it's paid for), and two, she mixes the concoction herself and it's been so long, no one really remembers exactly how Andron's supposed to smell like. Well, whatever floats our boats, I assume . But there's one thing I have learnt is that, never buy fragrances from Ebay, because, you just never know for sure if you'd get the real thing, unless you have something to compare it to and know what to look for.