Code of Conduct

Default New “pheromone-infused” Dial for Men Magnetic Attraction Enhancing Body Wash

This is a new body wash , but since it's “pheromone-infused” , thought forum would be interested.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/fa...iC+uNmL3j9ZHAA
    “love lasts a long time, but burning desire, two or three weeks.”

Default Re: New “pheromone-infused” Dial for Men Magnetic Attraction Enhancing Body Wash

This shower gel is amaazing! love it so much. It has a nice masculine warm scent to it. Very good for a mass store brand.Im addicted

Default Re: New “pheromone-infused” Dial for Men Magnetic Attraction Enhancing Body Wash

its just ok imo...i tried it because i love dial 3d, which i think smells much better and lasts all day....i also tried it because i fell for the pheremone gimmick, but my experience with the black bottle and red gel left me wanting!

Btw, for those looking to own a body wash that is similar in scent to nicole miller man, try dial 3D...not exactly, but very similar.
    Last edited by jdnba; 31st July 2009 at 03:53 PM.
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

To the above poster who praise the Dial for Men Magnetic masculine warm scent did you have the blue or the red one. Also to my man JNBA I have never smelled Nicole Miller for Men but the Dial for Men 3D (which I have a bottle of in my shower) smells like Dirty English to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    To the above poster who praise the Dial for Men Magnetic masculine warm scent did you have the blue or the red one. Also to my man JNBA I have never smelled Nicole Miller for Men but the Dial for Men 3D (which I have a bottle of in my shower) smells like Dirty English to me.
    i have dirty english, but i never put those two together...hmmm, im going to research further...Nicole miller has an candied orange, tobacco thing going on....not to say that 3d has a tobacco smell, its just something about it, and i just realized the other day...i love hearing how so many different people have so many different takes on a scent...thats why i dig this hobby and this site so much.

Thanks my friend!! If you pm me, i would be more than willing to decant you some Nicole Miller(you just to see if you like it.
    Current Top 5:

My roommate bought some hair gel that was "pheromone-infused". It didn't work. Coincidentally, he met his current girlfriend after switching back to his old stuff.

I'd love to try some of these Dial body washes, but I found a bunch of Everyman Jack body wash for 50% off a few months ago. I bought 12.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

It only use the red one. I haven't smelled the blue one yet. Need to get to Wal-Mart and check it out. But yes the red one married perfectly with my new love Hugo Deep Red. Match made in fragrant heaven

i didnt know there was a blue one! i just saw it online...cool stuff, i have to smell it
    Current Top 5:

Quote Originally Posted by gekko View Post
    My roommate bought some hair gel that was "pheromone-infused". It didn't work. Coincidentally, he met his current girlfriend after switching back to his old stuff.
    Heh

Can't find the "Blue" version .
    The "Red" is very vaguely reminiscent of Le Male ; albeit much much lighter , with a very very light musky basenote .
    I put the scent of this bodywash in the "perfumed body odor" genre .
    An interesting and bold choice for a bodywash !
    “love lasts a long time, but burning desire, two or three weeks.”