Code of Conduct

Default Esteban Mate Verde and PINE being discontinued

I'd thought I'd share the info that these room scent products are being discontinued by Esteban. The Mate Verde is an excellent green scent, the room spray has a marvelous galbanum note. Needless to say I like the pine, though it is quite powerful and a single spritz suffices.
    So stock up while you can -- good things don't seem to last.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Default Re: Esteban Mate Verde and PINE being discontinued

Odysseum, the last time I've been @High-Tech in Milan (it's a huge shop with lots of stuff 4 the house, included Esteban, Ortigia etc... scented stuff) I still saw plenty of these room sprays.
    Fortunately I'm not a fan of pine for scenting the house.
    Anyway I bought for the 1st time the Esteban incense sticks and I must say they're really good. I bought the Yunnan (a blend of white rose, litchee and smoky tea) and the Cedar incenses (very dry and green cedarwood incense, I bet there's a touch of galbanum and vetiver too) and they're both longlasting and refined. Next time I'd like to give also the Teck&Tonka ones a try.
    BTW if I'm right I saw also the Pine incense sticks.
    Last edited by Magnifiscent; 12th August 2009 at 03:20 PM.

Default Re: Esteban Mate Verde and PINE being discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent View Post
    Odysseum, the last time I've been @High-Tech in Milan (it's a huge shop with lots of stuff 4 the house, included Esteban, Ortigia etc... scented stuff) I still saw plenty of these room sprays.
    Fortunately I'm not a fan of pine for scenting the house.
    Anyway I bought for the 1st time the Esteban incense sticks and I must say they're really good. I bought the Yunnan (a blend of white rose, litchee and smoky tea) and the Cedar incenses (very dry and green cedarwood incense, I bet there's a touch of galbanum and vetiver too) and they're both longlasting and refined. Next time I'd like to give also the Teck&Tonka ones a try.
    BTW if I'm right I saw also the Pine incense sticks.
    ^ These are my favorite of his smells. I have the teck & tonka incense,potpourri, and vacuum powder. I also have the Sous les Feuilles potpourri which smells like a wonderful tomato plant/summer grass scent that I leave in my car now.