Code of Conduct

Default Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely: A lawsuit

I saw this and did not know if anyone posted:

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/hol...es-060809.html

If so, please excuse...
    "...put on clothes that are well-scented with incense. Even if you’re somewhere where no one special will see you, you still feel a heady sense of pleasure inside." Things that make your heart beat fast (translated by Meredith McKinney), Sei Shonagon. The Pillow Book.

"The sunset is deeper and longer. The scent of the jasmine is stronger." Miracles. Pet Shop Boys

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely: A lawsuit

I hadn't heard about this, so I did a little more reading at the New York Post.

I read that a "decoded bottle" is basically a bottle that has a sticker placed over the barcode on the box. How does this happen? Is is a "grey market" activity that happens when a company like Universal Perfumes imports bottles back into the country? I hope someone can help out here. I wasn't able to learn anything from a cursory google search.
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by an_oud_girl View Post
    I hadn't heard about this, so I did a little more reading at the New York Post.

I read that a "decoded bottle" is basically a bottle that has a sticker placed over the barcode on the box. How does this happen? Is is a "grey market" activity that happens when a company like Universal Perfumes imports bottles back into the country? I hope someone can help out here. I wasn't able to learn anything from a cursory google search.
    Hmm, didn't hear about this story before. FYI: The New York Post is one of Ruppert Murdoch's tabloid-style newspapers that functions more as a tool of the Neo-Con ideology rather than an actual source of news. Their one-sided stories are more about creating reactions rather than giving anyone the whole story. A print version of Fox News, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard about this anywhere else.

A joke:

A: What was the name of that TV show with the talking horse?

B: Mr. Ed.

A: No, Sex and the City!
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 9th August 2009 at 07:24 PM.

Ruggles: Ouch! Funny joke, although I must admit I actually liked the show as it's witty.

Lovely is a good frag, but not good enough frag to really start copying around...
    Q: How do you make a feminine fragrance masculine?
    A: Add 'Pour Homme' to the bottle
    - Pierre Bourdon

Blog Entries

Gift boxes of Lovely with the perfume and body lotion appeared at TJ Maxx last week. I wonder if there's any connection. Better look for a bar code before buying.

I also wouldnt think they would conterfit it.