Code of Conduct

Default Advice girls....My sister want something fresh like Cool Water, any suggestions?

I will go to Dallas some days more....My sister wants something fresh for this summer, like Cool Water or Aqua di Gio....Nothing very complicated or niche, something fresh and simple....Popular like Cool Water style? Why not.....

Advices are welcome please.....

Thanks a lot!
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default Re: Advice girls....My sister want something fresh like Cool Water, any suggestions?

D&G Light Blue? I've never tried it, I just keep hearing how light it is. As for the summer's "Eau" offerings, I tried L'Eau the One, J'Adore L'eau, Cristalle Eau Verte and Chance Eau Fraiche (well the Chance is not from this year), and Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau. The Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau was miles beyond any of the others--it is unfussy and quite pretty. 2nd place goes to D&G L'Eau The One.

Default Re: Advice girls....My sister want something fresh like Cool Water, any suggestions?

As Asha said, Light Blue is a good choice. A close female friend of mine wears it. Like her, it's uncomplicated, fresh and just smells damn good.

Try Prada Infusion d'Iris too. If it were an item of clothing, it'd be a translucent light-silvery-gray silk scarf.
    Q: How do you make a feminine fragrance masculine?
    A: Add 'Pour Homme' to the bottle
    - Pierre Bourdon

I'd take Asha's picks, they are excellent suggestions!

Asha made a lot of good suggestions. Light Blue has quite a bit of cedar, but she make like it. Also second the Miss Dior Cherie and J'Adore (even the original). Also Versace Bright Crystal.

Yep, some great recs there!

I'd also like to reccomend Jasper Conran Woman it is quite citrussy to start with but lovely and uncomplicated

I second Light Blue and add L'eau d'issey and Pure Poison.
    Last edited by ineespenes; 12th August 2009 at 07:57 PM.