Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Smile New thread subject.

My dear fragranceurs I would like to propose that a new thread title (subject) be considered for discontinued and reformulation discussion. Normally I would not think of such an enterprise but, there is so much of this going on these days that I think it would benefit Base Noters to have a thread that specializes in this information catagory thus making research into postings of this nature much easier for users and making for a beneficial reference source.

Default Re: New thread subject.

Good idea, N_Tesla. Since so much reformulation is going on, this would make an excellent forum category. Have you sent a note to the moderators?
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Smile Re: New thread subject.

Primrose: No, I didn't know there was such a process. I thougt it would picked up here. Perhaps a moderator will speak to this proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Good idea, N_Tesla. Since so much reformulation is going on, this would make an excellent forum category. Have you sent a note to the moderators?

I'll step in and vote for this, too...I have been thinking about how nice it would be to have a "Vintage" section to discuss the old stuff, and a unisex section for discussing the History of Perfume, Historical Scents, and Vintage vs. Reformulation would be really great.

At the very least I would like to start a Vintage Lovers Social Group, but for whatever reason I am not allowed to start a new group...
    Do you think "Old Lady Perfume" is a compliment? Join the Scent of an Old Woman Social Group and chat in-depth about vintage and classic fragrances!

*~~________________________________________~~*

It would best be posted at the beginning of each review.

FYI, I just managed to start a new social group for vintage lovers, and reformulation discussion definitely falls into our area of interest. So, if you are still wanting to have more in-depth discussion of reformulation and related particulars, you are invited to click the link in my sig to join.

It did just start, though, so it will be slow moving!
    Do you think "Old Lady Perfume" is a compliment? Join the Scent of an Old Woman Social Group and chat in-depth about vintage and classic fragrances!

*~~________________________________________~~*