Code of Conduct

Default Dior Cologne Blanche available anywhere online?

The intarwebs seem to have conflicting reports as to where to find this. Some blogs say it's at Saks. Others at Neiman Marcus. Others say "only at venues with a Dior Homme boutique" ...?

Anyone know where to really find this stuff, online or off? And is it really only available in some sort of ultramassive size? I'm seriously digging my sample, worn it the last two days. It's definitely on the feminine side of unisex, but whatever, I love the way it smells and seems to stick pretty close to the skin anyway. I'd love to grab a bottle, but maybe not a gallon jug, you know?

Default Re: Dior Cologne Blanche available anywhere online?

At colette.fr

Or

Assin.com.au

www.diorhomme.com - Their official site has an online store. Ships from the UK.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 16th August 2009 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    www.diorhomme.com - Their official site has an online store. Ships from the UK.
    heh, figures. I was hunting around the Dior US site and couldn't find it for the life of me.

I saw the three colognes at the Dior counter in the San Francisco Neiman Marcus yesterday.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by ROtto View Post
    I saw the three colognes at the Dior counter in the San Francisco Neiman Marcus yesterday.
    That is where I saw them also.

I also saw them at a Dior boutique (Las Vegas).

Just call and order by phone if you are really interested.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I know they are bringing in it at Macy's because the other day when I was talking with the SA's they told me they had a brand new Chanel coming in. I had to break the news to them that it wasn't brand new and that I've had it for at least a year.

they are all at Barneys on Madison Ave here in NY... and the Dior Homme store. Boston Barneys maybe?

If the online thing doesn't work out, they've got lots of Cologne Blanche at the Holt Renfrew here in Montreal. If you give them a call, they might ship you a bottle, and you'll save on the exchange rate. Otherwise the drive is about 6 hours from Boston.

www.holtrenfrew.com

1300 Sherbrooke O
    Montréal, QC H3G 1H9
    (514) 842-5111

I've purchased all three Christian Dior scents, Cologne Blanche, Bois D'Argent and Eau Noire from the Dior Homme store in New York. They will send you a form to fill out to put down your payment info and they 2nd day ship it to you.
    There is no store in Boston that carries these scents.
    In my opinion they are all worth the effort to get.
    More writing on fragrance by me to be found at http://www.cafleurebon.com/

I'll be traveling to SF in 3 weeks, so i'll probably grab it from the Neiman Marcus there. Excellent!

Although i've been looking for an excuse to get back up to Montreal again this year after MUTEK... hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlnd View Post
    I'll be traveling to SF in 3 weeks, so i'll probably grab it from the Neiman Marcus there. Excellent!

Although i've been looking for an excuse to get back up to Montreal again this year after MUTEK... hmmmm....
    Yeah! Mutek's always amazing

Hillaire

reviving this thread. please help me find a place to buy this now? Anyone?

I don't think you'll have any luck except constantly checking ebay/marketplace...

Glad I got it from the Dior Boutique when it first came out.