Code of Conduct

Default Where to buy Creed - Silver Mountain Water?

Hi,
    After getting a sample (among others) from the Perfumecourt i've settled on buying Creed Silver Mountain Water but struggling to find the cheapest genuine price (i live in UK).

I think this comes in EDT and Millesime so i will be wanting the Millesime one. I want the smallest there is really (i think it is 30ml?).

I can't find the 30ml one anywhere that is cheap enough.

A good price i saw was 84 inc free delivery then 10% off from FragranceX bringing it to about 76 which is something $125 ish.

Anyone got any decent sites with discounts or anything they could help me and recommend?

Really want the small bottle as not looking to spend too much.

Thanks.

Default Re: Where to buy Creed - Silver Mountain Water?

Not sure if Fragrancenet ships to UK...but worth looking

There are loads of threads on where to buy Creeds. Just do a search on here, however, if you want 100% garunteed genuine non "grey market" Creed (in the UK) then you must buy at either John Lewis, Harrods, Scentsations of Troon or Les Senteurs. They are the only 100% authorised dealers of Creed in the UK.

If you dont fancy paying rrp for them then my advice would be fragrancenet.com. If their prices are too expensive then you'll need to change your tastes

Silver Mountain Water is one of the Creed Millesimes, which, according to Creed, means they are of parfum strength. Creeds EDT's are a completely different ballgame.

P.S. at Fragrancenet.com you'll get the small (30ml/1oz) bottle for 42.21 GBP but you'll need to add postage on to that.

Seriously though, just do a search on here and you'll find loads of posts about this subject.
    Last edited by Andyjreid; 18th August 2009 at 12:52 PM.
    For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.

This is what is confusing me.
    I thought Silver Mountain Water was Millesime only?
    But this link to FragranceNet (shipping to uk os 10.95) shows it as EDT:

http://www.fragrancenet.com/creed-si...0613?curr=true

Is that just a mis print or is there an EDT version? It is the right size plus BASENOTES promo gets 10% off. This would be ideal if it was the Millesime?

P.s. Is it not advisable to purchase from FragranceNet for Creed? I read Creed only allow people to sell in shops and not online so how does this site do this?

Odd i thought i replied to this but it has not shown up?

Here is the one on FragranceNet:
    http://www.fragrancenet.com/creed-si...0613?curr=true
    42.21 but can get a 15% off code then delivery is 10.95 making it around the 40 in total.

However it says EDT which is confusing me as i want Millesime? Or is it printed wrong ont he site?

P.s. Surely FragranceNet must be reputable to buy Creed from rather than official 'offline' source? Has anyone had any bad experiences? I've read positives ones just checking i'm not missing something?

many British department stores
    Selfriges
    Harrods
    and Brown And Thomas
    maybe
    [COLOR="Purple"]I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

-Joan of Arc [/COLOR]

If it's listed as an edt that's an error on the part of whoever is listing it. Silver Mountain Water is part of the millesime line.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJohnson View Post
    P.s. Surely FragranceNet must be reputable to buy Creed from rather than official 'offline' source? Has anyone had any bad experiences? I've read positives ones just checking i'm not missing something?
    The deal is that Creed don't allow ANYONE to officially sell it online. Most official places will advertise it online and then you have to phone to order.

Fragrance net has a very good reputation. Anyone I know who has bought Creeds there has received top line product.
    For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.

SMW is Millesime

I can recommend fragrancenet, too. I got my first (and thus far only) Creed that happens to be a 30 ml SMW from them and I feel confident of my purchase.

You're better off buying it at one of the legitimate department stores Andy listed earlier on the thread than buying it online and then posting an "is my bottle real?" thread on basenotes later on.

Theres another lighter version aimed towards the female market - I think called "Huile parfumee spray" - perhaps thats the EDT listed on Fragrancenet thats confusing you?
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

If I order any Creed from fragrancenet.com, will they send me an old stock that's like from many years ago?