Code of Conduct

Default Source for Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir?

Hi. I recently sampled Eau Sauvage, which I like, but from reading BN reviews it sounds like I might prefer Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir, which some people stated in the reviews was hard to find. Confusingly, however, it's on the Dior website (and the House of Fraser website, though when I went there today the SA didn't seem to have heard of it). So how hard is it to get these days? Should I persist, or give up and maybe get the standard Eau Sauvage?

Default Re: Source for Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir?

It's not really all that different...I didn't get much leather from it at all. Check the marketplace, it comes up sometimes.

It's available at John Lewis here in Glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGallacher View Post
    It's available at John Lewis here in Glasgow.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm in London though. I just tried looking on the John Lewis website, and they didn't list it there (or any other Dior fragrances) - I wonder if it's old stock in the Glasgow branch? Cheers anyway.

Hello Will,

Can't see it being old stock,as this fragrance is a fairly recent addition to the Eau Savage line.

I have to say that I definately get a great citrus leather vibe from this one, it may be worth actually going into the Dior counter at your local John Lewis and asking if they have it, as I don't expect it will be available online to buy.

I am sure the price is reasonable too. 32 for 50ml if I remember correctly!