Code of Conduct

Smile ladies, please help me pick gift for my girlfriend

I wanna buy her a basket and one of things I want to put a perfume in there.

She is 20...

She loves the smell of Hollister/ Abercrombie on me (as any other girl her age)

Her favorite perfume is Curve... but she is inexperienced with frags, so therefore I want to get her soemething is easily and instantly likeable, not something that you have to grow with.

She LOVES the smell of fresh cut grass.

She doesn't wear dresses or dress up often.. she only wears jeans and shorts. So I don't want something formal or "mature" as some way call it... just something sexy, youthful, and causual.

She is very athletic and plays basketball often.

Um... thats all I can think of that helps.

Can anyone help?

PLZ
    Last edited by Sex Panter; 19th August 2009 at 10:49 AM.
    I work 60% of the time...

everytime

Default Re: ladies, please help me pick gift for my girlfriend

Oh...

She also likes the smell of Cinnamon and Vanilla
    I work 60% of the time...

everytime

Lavanila Vanilla Spice. This is as mall line of fragrances that contain mostly natural ingredients.
    I own Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit and I get a lot of compliments on it from younger (20 somethings)
    people. Smells heavenly. Sephora carries the line.Good luck in your search, others will chime in too, I'm sure.

Love and LIght,
    Sheglows

Coco Mademoiselle is very popular with 20-somethings (which I fall into) because it's just a nice scent and easy to wear casual or fancy. If you wanted something that isn't worn by so many people - although I have to say that none of my friends ever wore Coco Mme - I thought of Gucci Envy. It's a green, fresh floral scent with some woody musk at the base. I'm seriously considering a bottle of this myself!

Vanilla frags are very common these days. It's in, what?, every other new release, along with triple distilled cotton candy and eau de Werther's Original. I kid - I love vanilla, too. My absolutely favorite vanilla scent is Ava Luxe's Love's True Bluish Light. If this stuff was a man, I'd ravage it, and then marry it so it'd be all mine. But unfortunately the perfumer is on indefinite hiatus making EdP... You might be able to find a bottle from an online reseller, I'm not too sure. I know The Perfumed Court sells good-sized decants, too.

Lately I'm really digging Demeter HOTKISS Heart Breaker.

I'll ponder on this and get back to you.
    Lena
    "Curiosity is insubordination in its purest form." - Alexander Skarsgård
    Looking to try Les Senteurs Gourmandes Musc Blanc, Parfums de Nicolai Vanille Intense, Chanel Beige and...everything else!

Sur la Plage

How about a gift card to Sephora w/ a bunch of samples. She can try them and then go buy the one she likes.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    How about a gift card to Sephora w/ a bunch of samples. She can try them and then go buy the one she likes.
    I think this is a good idea. I can understand that the element of fun and surprise may be somewhat compromised/eliminated this way, but I reckon she may be more pleased if she ended up with something she really likes and uses, since opinions and tastes here are pretty varied? She may also appreciate you accompanying her as she shops for it.. just my 2 cents..

Edit: Sorry to chime in like this, I do realise that you wanted the ladies to comment.
    Last edited by MFJ; 19th August 2009 at 04:35 PM.