Code of Conduct

Question Why are my reviews not being approved?

It's kind of disheartening when I read the review guidelines, try to follow them, and make certain I use proper grammar and spelling.

Can someone involved with the site take a look at my reviews so far (I only wrote two) and let me know what to change so they get accepted?

I would surely hate to think that reviews are screened for political and/or marketing reasons... I thought this was strictly an end customer site? If that's the case, then I can't really trust the review sections for any of the fragrances, can I?

Default Re: Why are my reviews not being approved?

How long ago did you submit your reviews? Reviews by non-supporting members can take a long time to be approved and posted, so it's more likely that yours are delayed and not rejected. It can actually take months.
    Vintage Guerlain, Maître Parfumeur et Gantier, and other rare off-site sales.
    Frederic Malle, Guerlain, by Kilian, and Amouage splits.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Exclamation Re: Why are my reviews not being approved?

Wow, that's some delay.

How do I become a supporting member?

Edit - Never mind, I found it... http://community.basenotes.net/payments.php
    Last edited by Neurotic Scientist; 23rd August 2009 at 03:46 PM.