Code of Conduct

Question Why are my reviews not being approved?

It's kind of disheartening when I read the review guidelines, try to follow them, and make certain I use proper grammar and spelling.

Can someone involved with the site take a look at my reviews so far (I only wrote two) and let me know what to change so they get accepted?

I would surely hate to think that reviews are screened for political and/or marketing reasons... I thought this was strictly an end customer site? If that's the case, then I can't really trust the review sections for any of the fragrances, can I?

Default Re: Why are my reviews not being approved?

How long ago did you submit your reviews? Reviews by non-supporting members can take a long time to be approved and posted, so it's more likely that yours are delayed and not rejected. It can actually take months.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Splits: O'driu, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Nasomatto, Chanel Les Exclusifs, Profumi del Forte, Mona di Orio, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Exclamation Re: Why are my reviews not being approved?

Wow, that's some delay.

How do I become a supporting member?

Edit - Never mind, I found it... http://community.basenotes.net/payments.php
    Last edited by Neurotic Scientist; 23rd August 2009 at 03:46 PM.