Code of Conduct

Question Annick Goutal at Target?

Are they selling Annick Goutal at a discount store like Target??

Perhaps this is an online selling portal for fine fragrances, such as Amazon Marketplace or what Wal-Mart hopes to do? It looks like many of our favourites are there.

http://www.target.com/gp/search/ref=...nnick%20goutal

I know they sell Annick Goutal at upscale department stores such as Saks and Nordstrom.
    Last edited by Primrose; 5th September 2009 at 01:43 AM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Default Re: Annick Goutal at Target?

Shocking! Yesterday, I was buying school supplies at Target, but never thought to look in their beauty section...now I have to go back and check.

It looks like they are only available through the Target Online website, not at the brick-and-mortar Target stores. (They have many items that they sell this way.)
    Do you think "Old Lady Perfume" is a compliment? Join the Scent of an Old Woman Social Group and chat in-depth about vintage and classic fragrances!

*~~________________________________________~~*

Quote Originally Posted by YouCanCallMeMo View Post
    It looks like they are only available through the Target Online website, not at the brick-and-mortar Target stores. (They have many items that they sell this way.)
    Thanks for checking. Yes, a selling portal. But the mere fact that a higher-end scent is selling at Target is significant. I know Isaac Mizrahi started selling a Target line, and also Alexander McQueen. In hard times, one adapts to the market.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

There's a bottle of Petite Cherie on the shelves of my local Marshalls for 40 bucks. If what I hear is correct, it's surely gone sour by now.

Post Re: Annick Goutal at Target?

I wonder if they put it on the shelf right next to the Old Spice?
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

Will there be samples in the "dollar spot?"
    Mapping the memory one scent at a time

I think it is a brilliantly smashing idea. It broadens the market for Annick Goutal scents and will hopefully bring new fragrance lovers along.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

I would rather pay more and buy it somewhere else...that is like buying a used Ferrari at a used Hyundai car lot...it's just not right!
    ~Alan
    stores.ebay.com/ePerfumery
    Beverly Hills Perfumery

If you buy anything from my eBay store, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOU ARE A BASENOTES MEMBER!!! I will throw in a bonus sample or mini!

WANTED FOR SWAP: B*Men, Pure Coffee, Angel Ice Man

Well...it's online ordering and mail delivery....not quite the same as comparing customer service at Target vs. Bergdorf Goodman or anything.
    Do you think "Old Lady Perfume" is a compliment? Join the Scent of an Old Woman Social Group and chat in-depth about vintage and classic fragrances!

*~~________________________________________~~*

I remember when there was a big dustup here a little while back about Walgreens selling Creed. Hey... niche houses want to make money too, neither of these cases are really surprising for me.