Code of Conduct

Default Getting someone to blindbuy for me in a mainstream fragrance shop.

Yup, I'm that addicted. What's a good mainstream fragrance that you guys think I'll like based on the fact I <3 Kouros and A*Men, and think Unforgivable and Love and Luck are so so. I also tried the Fahrenheit Dior and found it to be quite overrated. Smelled like sweet gasoline and that's about it.

The majority of the scents they had were stuff like Diesel Fuel for Men, JPG, Givenchi Play Intense, A*Men.

Basically asking what you guys think might be in this shop, and is also a really good fragrance.

I prefer heavy hitters like Kouros and A*men. Just list stuff and I'll phone the place and ask them.

Gogogogo .

Default Re: Getting someone to blindbuy for me in a mainstream fragrance shop.

Since your into YSL, maybe consider L"Homme or La Nuit, or both

Rive Gauche and M7 are must try. Good and quite strong.

maybe you'll like le male or 1 million

or maybe something more subtle like chanel allure homme

i tried d&g the one today and really really liked it except very poor longevity and practically non-existence projection

L'Instant PH

Body Kouros or Rive Gauche Pour Homme.

egoiste-chanel, zino-davidoff, rive gauche pour homme-ysl, ungaro III-ungaro, giorgio beverlly hills pour homme, azzaro pour homme, havana- aramis, opium- YSL

Another one for Rive Gauche, a scent that every man serious about fragrances should have in his wardrobe.

Live jass is a wonderful one too.

Was searching the site, and apparently they had L'eau D'issey Pour Homme! Definitely went for that one!