Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Olivia Wilde new face for Escada Desire Me (1-min. VIDEO) & free sample offer!

You may know Olivia Wilde from the TV series "House." See her here in the shooting for Escada's new fragrance Desire Me. At the end of the vid they tell you how to get free samples from www.escada-fragrances.com

(Note to Escada: You've got the wrong "it's" on your front page. Your text should read "Inside its shining gold bottle ..." because "it's" is a contraction for "it is.")
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Olivia Wilde new face for Escada Desire Me (1-min. VIDEO) & free sample offer!

Escada needs the boost. Thanks for sharing.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Default Re: Olivia Wilde new face for Escada Desire Me (1-min. VIDEO) & free sample offer!

ordered the two samples Incredible me and Desire me

but so not fan of the names...

Damn she's hot in that video. Just saw the clip today on tv, for the first time.. How's the perfume itself?
    unico grande amore.