Code of Conduct

Default Appreciation Thread : Boss Bottled aka Boss No.6 by Hugo Boss (plus youtube review)

Alright Guys another scent for you with another review

Let me know what you think of Boss Number 6 !

personally I think this is the best Boss fragrance Hands Down !!

Please check out my youtube review , rate and comment if you wish. I tried upping the audio on this video , hopefully it's much better then the others. Youtube link at the bottom of this post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkaDSxaxX-4

Dependent

Default Re: Appreciation Thread : Boss Bottled aka Boss No.6 by Hugo Boss (plus youtube revie

That was pretty fast wasn't it. #6 IS one of the better Boss releases. Off to check the vid now

Edit: Congrats your Pure MaltS arrived safely! Enjoyed the review, keep it up
    Last edited by MFJ; 25th August 2009 at 07:33 PM.

Default Re: Appreciation Thread : Boss Bottled aka Boss No.6 by Hugo Boss (plus youtube revie

Thumbs up from me =]
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

Nice review, keep on going.

As for the frag, I dont particularly LOVE Boss Bottled, my fav Boss being XY, but it is a classic IMO, and it is pretty enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    That was pretty fast wasn't it. #6 IS one of the better Boss releases. Off to check the vid now

Edit: Congrats your Pure MaltS arrived safely! Enjoyed the review, keep it up
    Yea I had a scare that I was not going to get my pure Malts instead it was my Pure Coffee that did'nt make it but that's okay since I did find a bottle not too long ago for a good price and it is now safely in my hands

Another great review once more. Watching your videos has thought me the proper way to pronounce all them French perfumes LOL. I usually dismiss most Boss frags...but your review has made me want to sample Boss Bottled.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Do you think it smells like Adidas Victory League?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
    Do you think it smells like Adidas Victory League?
    Never smelled any adidas , except moves. I will keep an eye out for it now

They are remarkably similar, in fact I prefer Victory League, and feel it's the only Adidas worth a sniff.

Default Re: Appreciation Thread : Boss Bottled aka Boss No.6 by Hugo Boss (plus youtube review)

smells like cardboard ... wet cardboard ... a birthday cake box with soda spilled on it , period :O
    or better still , if u shove the empty cake box into your microwave & thaw if for a minute , kinda warm.

and yeah it stays so close to the skin , that you ask yourself am I wearing anything or in the buff !

Default Re: Appreciation Thread : Boss Bottled aka Boss No.6 by Hugo Boss (plus youtube review)

send me some synthetic perfume formula

Quote Originally Posted by partario View Post
    lol!