Code of Conduct

Default Getting an error message

When I try to post a new thread in the Men's forum, I get the following message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 786411 bytes) in /home/basenot2/public_html/community/includes/functions_search.php on line 329

Just me? It wasn't a big post with graphics or anything.
    Last edited by LiveJazz; 27th August 2009 at 05:48 AM.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Default Re: Getting an error message

It's happening to quite a few people, most notably when they try to start the SotD threads. Some get around it by putting something random in the subject line, posting the thread, and then going back to edit the title. For SotD threads, some have found that it works to space it out like S O T D, or some other variation.

If this happened to you for something that wasn't an SotD thread, then I don't think I've ever heard of that happening to anyone yet. I hope it isn't developing into a more widespread problem!
    Last edited by tang; 27th August 2009 at 05:55 AM.

Dependent

It happened to me once, also with starting an SotD thread.... But no problems since

Hmmm wasn't an SotD thread.

I'll try the blank thread method and see if that works.

Thanks
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."