Code of Conduct

Default terre d'hermes: start spraying it on your chest.

I'm on my second bottle of this wonderful minimalistic fragrance, and for the past few days I've been experimenting with sillage, relying more on my torso and stomach instead of the pulse points.

the stuff has been interacting with my body chemistry and temperature much more...organically. I've been getting compliments, which isn't too ordinary. I don't know, maybe I'm nuts. anyone else find that particular spray locations make a significant difference?

Default Re: terre d'hermes: start spraying it on your chest.

Yeah placement of sprays is important. More important even then number of sprays. I usually go with 5 sprays to chest, torso and neck. I've tried chest and torso only before but i didn't really like it. But if it works for you then its great. Where to apply cologne is very subjective and i feel there is no true answer to this. Thanks for sharing with us Mike.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

I usually apply 1-2 sprays to the abs, solar plexus and chest.......keeps me happy!

No! But I will use it to kill insects, if someone gave me a bottle as a gift. LOL.

Remember that heat rises. Try a shot to the small of your back. I've found that this creates a sillage that is mysterious and harder to pin down for your "audience".

Anything over 2 sprays to the chest will become a mess and not smell like Terre D'Hermes. I successfully wore it this summer down in OCMD in the clubs and got a few "OoOoo's !!"...1 spray to the chest, 1 to the neck, and 1 to each inner elbow.

Incidentally, that's how I apply most all of my scents. Most of the attention is to the chest and stomach - lasts all day and seems to project just right.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!