Code of Conduct

Default 1 Million by Paco Rabanne Youtube Review (Appreciation Thread)

Hey guys I just finished another review , this time on 1 Million by Paco Rabanne, one of my favorites. Here's the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X92PZPmpg7w

Let me know what you think of this one if you own it, or tested it, and of course check out my youtube channel to check this one out and my other reviews

Default Re: 1 Million by Paco Rabanne Youtube Review (Appreciation Thread)

no love for 1 million , that's surprising

U really are on a roll with the reviews. The reviews are getting better and better.

I tried 1 Million months ago and was not impressed. Seems too sweet for me. Although i'm really loving Black XS right now. How does it compare to 1 Million?
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Sur la Plage

Sorry, I thought it was quite vile. It also is not readily available in the US - so many people may not have tried it.

But I like your reviews - keep them coming!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Dependent

Enjoyed the review but not the fragrance.... Keep em coming though!

I never thought 1 Million was that amazing. I like the honey part though.
    unico grande amore.

BINGO

My girlfriend brought back a sample of this for me from Paris. I liked it, but it did get a little sour on me after a few hours. However, it lasts and lasts. I would buy it.

Thanks for the review

Nice review, like many said, you're getting better and better. Boo on being a Yankees fan though

I havent tried 1 Million yet, although I have seen it on sale here in Montreal. I will give it a try based solely on your review.

Quote Originally Posted by JoNnY 4 View Post
    U really are on a roll with the reviews. The reviews are getting better and better.

I tried 1 Million months ago and was not impressed. Seems too sweet for me. Although i'm really loving Black XS right now. How does it compare to 1 Million?
    Black XS I have not sampled yet, but it will be in my next big shopping spree. Perhaps when I'm in Toronto I'll try to get a small sample of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo30 View Post
    Nice review, like many said, you're getting better and better. Boo on being a Yankees fan though

I havent tried 1 Million yet, although I have seen it on sale here in Montreal. I will give it a try based solely on your review.
    Thank you so much ! Give it a try, let me know how it goes. You will either hate it or love it.
    Last edited by Robes08; 28th August 2009 at 01:04 PM.

Another fantastic review! I like that you go in depth and describe everything and explain it. So far I wanna try this, Prada Amber Pour Homme, AND Boss Bottled.

I saw in your wardrobe that you've tried Antidote. Did you like it? It seems hit or miss on here

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    Another fantastic review! I like that you go in depth and describe everything and explain it. So far I wanna try this, Prada Amber Pour Homme, AND Boss Bottled.

I saw in your wardrobe that you've tried Antidote. Did you like it? It seems hit or miss on here
    I don't own Antidote so I haven't had the test that I really want, but what I can say about it is it's has tons of notes and what it reminded me of what Prada amber, but last time I tested antidote was last year so that might change. I did like it when I did sample it, but I did'nt like it enough to get a bottle so it seems, at least not at this point. I might have to go back on that one and see what I think about it now.

Nice to see that you want to try most of my faves !

I had a very positive take on this scent. I found it pleasant enough.

Quote Originally Posted by L"homme View Post
    I don't own Antidote so I haven't had the test that I really want, but what I can say about it is it's has tons of notes and what it reminded me of what Prada amber, but last time I tested antidote was last year so that might change. I did like it when I did sample it, but I did'nt like it enough to get a bottle so it seems, at least not at this point. I might have to go back on that one and see what I think about it now.

Nice to see that you want to try most of my faves !
    Yeah it just struck me as something similar to what you have reviewed.. a bit powderey a bit sweet and a touch spicy. The bottle itself is also one hell of a looker. Yeah it's kinda funny cause the stuff you've mentioned I already have or wanna try. Your reviews come in handy haha
    Last edited by CanwllCorfe; 29th August 2009 at 12:53 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

i love 1 million. may be my favorite designer scent of all time.