Code of Conduct

Default NEW Amouage Tribute coming soon (Leather essential oil), Homage news update

Homage News
    I just got off the phone from a direct call to the Amouage factory in Oman. I talked at long with the employees about special prices and sales that may be available buying directly from the factory. I have talked more about this in a similar themed thread http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=234008
    Homage from the factory (75 RO)= Approx 118 and also was told that a further 10% could be given. The only snag was the delivery cost 60 per kg!!! to the UK! If only this was cheaper I would order from there straight away.

To add further to that the season special offers only reside for older stock such as Dia, Reflection, Gold etc. Not Epic, Homage (newer releases). However I was informed that the discounts could be...wait for it 50-75%

Apparently there's one in December but I don't know when exactly as this wasn't specified but I aim to find out closer to the time.

Tribute News

Further to my conversation with the Amouage employee I was informed that a new scent called Tribute would be released soon and get this...it will be a leathery essential oil (similar in style/texture to Homage from what I was told). I don't have any further news on this yet but will update the community as and when.

:wave:
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Default Re: NEW Amouage Tribute coming soon (Leather essential oil), Homage news update

Thanks for the heads up!

50-70% sounds awesome.. I'm probably keen and up for some of them scents but 60 delivery is quite insane.

Default Re: NEW Amouage Tribute coming soon (Leather essential oil), Homage news update

Very good news.

But, i am worried about the 60 GBP and Amouage ships insured
    so that means that they have to mention the value and the content.

In most countries u are not allout to import Perfumes by aire mail and because of the value
    u must pay costum fee. In holland they chrge 19% fees.

The question is wether if it is still interesting after the shiping costs and the costum fee ????

Ahhhh our wonderful customs and vat charges LOL !11111

Not forgetting Parcelfarce 15 handling charge on top for their terrific service

Its best to figure in at least %20 extra for various Vat etc charges

So..... this makes me wonder what is final price is after that the bottle / bottles reach the buyer?

Wait one second! 50-75% for old stock Dia?! Really? YAY!!!!! Please oh please let this be real. I'm going to die if this is real.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Wait one second! 50-75% for old stock Dia?! Really? YAY!!!!! Please oh please let this be real. I'm going to die if this is real.
    Yes and apparently the next ones in December. I'm going to wait and see when in December and also what exactly will be discounted and for how much.

I have put my name and contact info down for the season sale so I should be getting a call nearer the time. I'll post the details should any further details arise.
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerandir4 View Post
    Yes and apparently the next ones in December. I'm going to wait and see when in December and also what exactly will be discounted and for how much.

I have put my name and contact info down for the season sale so I should be getting a call nearer the time. I'll post the details should any further details arise.
    Oh please do Areandir!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense