Code of Conduct

Default Can't post in Men's Frag Section

I've tried posting a new thread several times in the men's frag sections and get this: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/basenot2/public_html/community/includes/functions_search.php on line 196. Or I just get a blank screen and nothing happens. I'm curious to see if my message about the problems can post.

Dependent

Default Re: Can't post in Men's Frag Section

Hi Andrew_B,

While I can't offer any solutions, I can say that you are not alone.. It has happened to me too not to too ago, similar error msg, but the following day, it seemed fine... This thread shows another member who faced the same issue.. Tang had a suggestion that may work...

Thanks Matthew. For several hours it was doing that, but I just tried again and my message went up. The odd thing is that during the time I could not post, other people were posting. But then again, computer problems don't always make sense.

Dependent

You're welcome! though I wasn't much of a help, I'm glad it's working for you now, saw your new thread!