Code of Conduct

Default Boucheron Pour Homme Fraicheur Limited Edition

Can anyone give more info about these limited editions ... turns out there are 3 boucheron pour homme limited editions

The one I have is the 2006 but if anyone can give more info or maybe pictures about the other 2... here is a post about those in the missing fragrances list thread:

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=177777

I love the 2006 version but it's so hard to find these days... and whenever i find any boucheron LTD ED. the bottle or the box looks different than the one i have! any help is appreciated!

Default Re: Boucheron Pour Homme Fraicheur Limited Edition

I have a bottle of this...Not quite sure which year's edition is this....When I bought it, I instantly fell in love with it, however it's not quite the same anymore after having gained exposure to so much other stuff.

I have a limited edition Boucheron PH Fraicheur but I have no idea which one it is. The box is light blue. The bottle has a blue-to-clear gradient finish (Similar effect to Original Vetiver's), but oddly, the blue starts in the bottom left corner and rises diagonally at about a 45 degree angle.

I bought it blind at Marshalls last year and it's really good. Very, very formal smelling and strong. Has a bit of that metallic money smell to it. Goes well with a suit.

Last edited by Indie_Guy; 1st September 2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: typo

the one posted by gupts is the jaipur limited edition, the one i'm interested in is the boucheron pour homme
    Last edited by hawk; 1st September 2009 at 05:44 PM.

I too would Love to smell these but I have no clue who carries this stuff..

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

*Bump*

Has anyone sampled the Boucheron pour Homme Fraicheur (2004) pictured below, please? How does it compare with the regular BpH? Any contributions appreciated

ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Boucheron Pour Homme Fraicheur Limited Edition

The Jaipur Fraicheur that I have has just two differences; it is less sweet and a bit spicier. I prefer Jaipur in EDP. The Fraicheur might be better for summer

Quote Originally Posted by perfaddict View Post
    *Bump*

Has anyone sampled the Boucheron pour Homme Fraicheur (2004) pictured below, please? How does it compare with the regular BpH? Any contributions appreciated

I have tried all the Boucheron pour homme fraicheur editions and I love them all (they all smell almost identical.) Compared to the regular BpH it's exactly like the name says "FRAICHEUR" it's more FRESH, lighter and smells even better than the regular one, If BpH was made for colder weather then fraicheur limitd ed. was made for hot weather! Try it, you won't be disappointed. By the way Jaipur and Jaipur fraicheur are different frags than BpH and BpH limited Ed.
    Last edited by hawk; 16th December 2009 at 07:59 PM.

Strike my previous comments, I just went and looked at my bottle and noticed it is the same (I didn't notice the "angled" blue part before). This one has violet in it, which gives it a... different vibe. Less orange-y than the original. It wears well during the summer heat here, but seems even more formal smelling than the original (that, and I noticed little dark floaties in the bottle, though it still smells the same).
    Last edited by The Bark; 16th December 2009 at 08:51 PM.
    The Bark Bites Back.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Thanks very much, hawk, Thebark and N_Tesla. There have been 3 sealed bottles in one of my local outlets here and i have been quite curious, but needed more info for a blind buy. I am very sure i will like it. Thanks once again, Gents.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

*Bump*

Yep, that's the one I have. I haven't smelled any other versions of Boucheron-- not even the original, but this one is really good. Like I said it's formal, smells like money and lasts a long time. I don't really think I have anything else in my collection that's very similar.

Thanks very much, hawk, Thebark and N_Tesla. There have been 3 sealed bottles in one of my local outlets here and i have been quite curious, but needed more info for a blind buy. I am very sure i will like it. Thanks once again, Gents.
    I've sprayed some on and the two things that stand out to me are the black violet and cedar. There are, of course, citrus top notes (I'm thinking more grapefruit than anything). But yeah, there's definitely a formal/classy vibe going on. Much better than the original, imo.
    The Bark Bites Back.

BPH fraicheur, in my book, smells almost nothing like BPH. i'd say its closest-smelling cousin is guerlain's coriolan, which is also a bit off-kilter and formal-smelling, albeit a tad smokier.

I've heard the Blue gradient/fade Boucheron is said to smell like GIT/Cool Water, but here it is said to be very formal......is it anything like other violet scents (Fahrenheit, GIT, Kiton Black, Paul Smith men) ?

If anyone with the blue diagonal gradient bottle is interested in swapping a small sample vial of it to me for a sample off my crystal flacon page please PM me. Thanks.

I have till date never understood the point in these FRACHEUR editions. If I like a smell why would I want to even look at the watered down version?

Having said that Jaipur EDP will always be in my top 3.

The good thing about a Boucheron flanker is there's no place to go but up, the original is positively vile. This one might just be just mildly nauseating..

I have a limited edition BPH fraicheur. It is in a bottle with the light blue gradient on the front. A nice fragrance for the very hot and humid weather here though nothing special. I find it a nice, very light generic lemon. It would make a nice office scent in warm weather.
    La vita Ŕ breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know which year Boucheron Pour Homme Fraicheur I have. It's the light brown cap topped bottle and I like it a lot.