Code of Conduct

Default Mazzolari scents for women

I've been on a Mazzolari kick recently, because all three of the men's fragrances I've tried from that firm have blown me away (Lui, Patchouly, Mazzolari). Looking on their website, it appears that Mazzolari makes a lot feminine fragrances, but I have yet to try any of them.

Have any of you sampled any of their line of feminine scents? What do you think of them?

P.S. I'm particularly interested in their Musk, which they list as a woman's scent.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Mazzolari scents for women

The only one I have tried is Alessandro - probably unisex - very almondy but a little too much raw almond for me really. From the Luckyscent reviews, the musk scent is popular.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

I love Alessandro, but it is very sweet.
    Evenstar

Alessandro is the one I tried, but almond is always minty/toothpastey on me and that impression was especially firm here.

I have Mazzolari Patchouly and I adore it. Had a sample of the Musk and loved it too, whisper-soft and very gentle, not plasticky at all. If money were no object I would have bought a bottle but for now I'm happy with Patchouly.

Blog Entries

OK, I have tried the Fleurs D'Oranger - Soooo pretty! Dry neroli, just beautiful.
    The Vetiver, drop-dead gorgeous!
    I got Monforte 2 from 1st in Fragrance, so it is kind of inconvenient, but well worth it IMO. Pretty, feminine jasmine & rosewood scent.
    I also recommend Mazzolari Mazzolari if you like chypres or Balmain Ivoire, because it is very similar, IMO. It is most unusual and not sweet like all their other femme scents.

Quote Originally Posted by chaelaran1008 View Post
    I have Mazzolari Patchouly and I adore it. Had a sample of the Musk and loved it too, whisper-soft and very gentle, not plasticky at all. If money were no object I would have bought a bottle but for now I'm happy with Patchouly.
    I agree that the Patchouly is stunning. I want to get a bottle, but I'll need to take out a second mortgage to get one.

Glad to hear about the musk. Sounds like something I want to try out.
    Last edited by shamu1; 7th September 2009 at 03:01 AM.

I've been using Zagara for years now and it is still a wonderfully fresh and uplifting orangey white blossom spicy fragrance that can pass as a unisex 'cologne' type of scent but has a lot more depth and warmth. Makes me smile every time I put that on as it has such a joyous feel to it and never cloying, it is a sheer delight to wear. I've always wondered why they put out Zagara and Fleurs D'Oranger - two variations of an orange type of scent - haven't tried the Fleurs D'Oranger but sounds great - apparently no spices in this one.

I've only tried Lui, which I loved, but am also curious about the women's frags.