Code of Conduct

Exclamation Appreciation Thread : CK Be by Calvin Klein (plus youtube review)

How things change, In the 90's this one was one of my favorites, but yet I only had 2 bottles of cologne back then.

Sound off on CK BE !!!

As Usual the youtube link will be at the bottom of my post,
    please please check it out and let me know what you think of the actual fragrance or about my video. Thanks BN !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVEPd_v2YSo
    Currently wearing: Black Afgano by Nasomatto

Default Re: Appreciation Thread : CK Be by Calvin Klein (plus youtube review)

I adore this one! I remember whne it was first released in the fall of 96' I love the body lotion. More than the actual edt. But this one is clean and musky. Genius stuff. This is an indicator of how calvin was so amazing in the 90's and very innovative. A staple always in my arsenal
    Last edited by blacklibran1; 3rd September 2009 at 05:38 AM.

Dependent

One of my favorite casual scent, sweet, soapy, a little creamy, enjoyable
    Currently wearing: Chergui by Serge Lutens

Coincidentally last night before u uploaded your review i did a side by side comparison of 3 frags that i love but had bad longevity..Solo Loewe, ck one and ck be. I put them on on my arms and this morning about 8 hrs later i could still smell Solo Loewe clearly, ck one not as clear as Solo but still there, ck be was gone. Ck be only came back alive when i took my morning shower. I love ck be but longevity wise its a disappointment. My 100ml bottle came with a free 250ml body spray so i guess its time to do some extreme layering

Btw, i get a good 4-5 hrs longevity with ck be. Subtle sillage.

Good review once more Marc..carry on.
    Last edited by JoNnY 4; 3rd September 2009 at 05:39 AM.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

I remember someone saying that this smelled liked Cuba Blue (or vice versa), but I've only tried the CB so I can't say.

I like this one, a little weird, reminds me of something CdG would do.
    Currently wearing: New-York by Nicolaï

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Enjoyed that one. I'm not familiar with this scent, so it was all new to me. And I liked the way you tacked that ad on the end, too.
    There is no beauty / That cannot be more abused / To beauty's effect.
    / blog:// https://cologniac.com / raging for the machines
    Currently wearing: Wanted by Night by Azzaro

Great review Marc . But I like ur d&g light blue review the most. With a light blue shirt and shades. Makes me wanna hug you. Hahaha but for ck be y are u wearing d&g?
    Great work my basenotes crushy

BINGO

I'd be interested in seeing you do a video of YSL Body Kouros. IMO its one that should be in every frag fanatics arsenal.

BTW, the popped collars are hilarious man. Keep up the videos. Theirs not many reviewers on youtube. I'm thinking about starting my own.

Thanks for all the replies guys ! Body Kouros is on the list with all the other great YSL frags, and BINGO I hope you do start your own videos. I think it's a great way to find a new frag. DocJason thanks for the kind compliments, I am wearing a D&G shirt because simply I don't have any CK clothes, at least not a t shirt. Sorry, next time I'll try to match the shirt with the designer
    Currently wearing: Black Afgano by Nasomatto

One of my 5 star scents! I love this stuff, although I have to make sure I spray some on my t-shirt so it lasts a bit longer due to a not so awesome longevity.
    My Current 5 stars..... Brut, Lynx Java, Lynx Oriental, Lynx Musk, Lynx Inca, Lynx Fever, Addiction Spice Fire, Hugo Energise, Sean Jean Unforgivable, Burberry Touch, Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle, cKBe & cK1

I like what I like, so sue me!

CK Be is a great 90's casual scent. I't's not sexy but very casual and clean. It's on my wishlist!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Although not an enthusiast of this scent, liked your review. It was well presented.