Code of Conduct

Default Appreciation Thread #12 : L'Eau D'Issey Summer 09' by Issey Miyake (Youtube review)

This one is slowly creeping into my top scents of summer. I can't put it down so I decided to review it since it is a limited edition.

Let me know what you think if you own any summer IM's or the original.

As Always Link at the bottom :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe6SPKuW2SQ
    Currently wearing: Noir de Noir by Tom Ford

Default Re: Appreciation Thread #12 : L'Eau D'Issey Summer 09' by Issey Miyake (Youtube revie

Has anyone got the 2008 edition (in the blue cool artwork bottle) ? Are there any real differences between the 2008 and 2009 version? Which one do you prefer?

... the 2008 version is half the price, so I am wondering if it's worth it!

Default Re: Appreciation Thread #12 : L'Eau D'Issey Summer 09' by Issey Miyake (Youtube revie

I was very impressed with that scent when I tried it on. Lasted longer than any frag I'd ever tried.

In the 2006 version the green bottle lime was the predominant note. Which one predominates here?

I really think in all of them the lime/lemony note is the predominant note, sure does in my 09' and 08' versions.
    Currently wearing: Noir de Noir by Tom Ford

I received a large bottle of this stuff for my birthday a couple months back. I'm a little on the fence about it. I don't hate it but when I'm in the mood for an aquatic I usually just turn to my usual standby of Bvlgari Aqua. This Issey retains the strong sillage and longevity of the original, which is a little overwhelming for me and also seems to make my sinuses act up whenever I wear it. I dunno, I need to try wearing this a few more times.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Appreciation Thread #12 : L'Eau D'Issey Summer 09' by Issey Miyake (Youtube review)

Unfortunately never got a chance to try this when it appeared on the market.