Code of Conduct

Exclamation Youtube Review Thread #16 : Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme by Gucci (Sept.10th)

Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme by Gucci (2008)

Hi guys another review for everyone. I know this isn't too popular here on basenotes but this is one of my favorite houses so I did purchase the bottle as a blind buy.
    Let me know what you think or either the fragrance or my youtube review. Either or is fine with me.

If you want to know more please click the link of my youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvOY06v87kc

Blog Entries

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #16 : Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme by Gucci (Sept.10th)

I really enjoyed that! The mini was cute, too.

Very nice review. I think you gave an excellent summary of the general feeling about this frag. In particular, I think you summed up the reality of people's feelings on Basenotes - most notably the disappointment in the longevity.

I agree - there is money to be made in a stronger version.

Thanks!

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #16 : Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme by Gucci (Sept.10th)

For a moment i thought you were going to do a review with the mini LOL

Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme is not a bad frag, it's just too discreet and offers me no excitement at all. I agree this would be perfect for the office. Everytime i have time on i tend to forget that i actually have a cologne on. I wish the basenotes were a bit stronger. I don't agree with a rating of 8/10...to me it's more of a 5/10 or 6/10.

Nice shirt Marc
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Can i give you some constructive feedback? Spend a max of 10 seconds talking about the bottle, the packaging, the size of the bottles available, etc. Try not to repeat yourself, you mention how much you respect the Gucci house about fifty times, about how poor the longevity is, I get the picture. (Gucci without Tom Ford is well, dead boring). Giving people age recommendations might not be the best idea considering that you are well... pretty young (no offence intended here whatsoever, you look about as old as me). 9 minutes is long, chop them down, bit more energy and you'll have more hits to go with it.

Like the fragrance a lot and fine review.