Code of Conduct

Exclamation Youtube Review Thread #18 : Style In Play (red) by Lacoste (Sept.11th)

Lacoste Style in Play (Red) by Lacoste

Hey guys another review for you. This time on Style In Play by Lacoste. This is a good casual scent for perhaps a weekend of tennis perhaps.

Let me know what you think in this thread or comment on my youtube page , and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel.

Thanks BNers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsrVjk5cTsc

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #18 : Style In Play (red) by Lacoste (Sept.11th)

Finally the shirt matched with the fragrance

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #18 : Style In Play (red) by Lacoste (Sept.11th)

Quote Originally Posted by docjason View Post

Quote Originally Posted by docjason View Post
    Same here and with Lacoste brands

I Actually quite like it, It's very fresh, yet has something about it that gives a very very warm feeling, so it works well on both day and night use. I had this a few years back, someone else finished it, and coaxed my little brother to get the frag since he was looking for a frag for daily use.

anyway, I like it, smells great, doesn't smell like many of the other mainstream frags, and lasts a good while.
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyX View Post
    I Actually quite like it, It's very fresh, yet has something about it that gives a very very warm feeling, so it works well on both day and night use.
    I'm a fan of this also.