Code of Conduct

Default Fendi Theorema (what is Leggero?)

In the BN directory there are 3 versions of Fendi's Theorema listed: Theorema, Theorema Uomo, and Theorema Esprit D'Ete. As I understand it, the good one everyone talks about is just the plain old Theorema. On eBay, however, there's another variation, Theorema Leggero. Does anyone know what this is? I know that the original Theorema is discontinued and hard to find, but there are a lot of this Leggero version for sale. Anyone know anything?

Thanks!

Default Re: Fendi Theorema (what is Leggero?)

I believe the Esprit d'Ete and the Leggero are the lighter versions of the women's Theorema EDP but have never tried either, and I'm not sure which one ranks above the other in degrees of lightness. IMO the original Theorema is so delicious for the fall and winter that making it lighter sort of defeats the purpose (and I never found the original heavy to begin with, just oh-so-warm and cozy), but I'm guessing they were intended as warmer weather versions.
    Last edited by Anna_P; 12th September 2009 at 03:51 PM.

I have never tried the Esprit but the Leggero is verrrrrrrry lemony in the opening, straight into the heart. I was quite disappointed by it. The drydown is the same as the original, however.
    Comme l'amour, le parfum doit captiver la femme dès le premier contact---André Fraysse

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Fendi Theorema (what is Leggero?)

I have both the Fendi Theorema (discontinued by the way) and Theorema Esprit d'ete.
    The Leggero is not so hot. It is the light version Fendi Theorema is great for non summer months while Theorema Esprit d'ete is a summer fragrance and in fact very nice indeed.
    I almost like the Esprit d'ete (also discontinued) the best. Better get them while you can because they will soon be no more. The Uomo is the "mens version" I believe. IMO both Theorema and the Esprit d'ete version are very wearable by a man.
    Last edited by N_Tesla; 12th September 2009 at 06:41 PM.

OK, N_Tesla, in case you did not know: all Fendi fragrances are discontinued now. All of them, including Palazzo (the info comes from the Fendi girls themselves).

Jen, all four are versions of Theorema, and they are all different. "Leggero" as translated from Italian, means "Light" (as opposed to "Heavy", not "Dark"). IMO, the original Theorema is the best, the strongest, the prettiest and none of the flunkers come close. Many moons ago I used to have a Teaser about the original, I loved it so!
    Last edited by Twolf; 12th September 2009 at 07:08 PM.

I have all of the versions of Theorema except the men's. IMHO the Leggero is the lightest and I like it the least. I was ready to swap it until I recently retested it and didn't dislike it. I agree that it is very citrusy in the opening but it's definitely related to the original. I think I prefer the Esprit d'Ete, it is more fruity, berry like, but I love the original as well. It's a great fall or winter fragrance but we don't get much cold weather here in the desert, so I don't get to use it as much as I'd like.

Thanks everyone! So now I know I'm looking for the Theorema only. That helps a lot :-)

Jenny

Does anybody knows something about Fendi Theorema Leggero Summer? I saw one on ebay, it has a light blue juice. Didn`t saw anyone commenting anything about it.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by rickbr View Post
    Does anybody knows something about Fendi Theorema Leggero Summer? I saw one on ebay, it has a light blue juice. Didn`t saw anyone commenting anything about it.
    No, I haven't even seen that one- I'm curious.
    I have Therorema (I call her big T) Leggero (I call her little t) and Esprit D'ete. I really like them all- the first two are better on me in colder weather. I originally bought Leggero by mistake but it's OK; they are sister scents. I sometimes layer the regular over the leggero. I also have Theorema soap, which is nice.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

A pic of Leggero Summer:

On my skin, Theorema has a light and warm gourmand vibe, that I think I could use it on all seasons.
    Does the Leggero and Ete versions are even lighter than it? I worry that if i buy them i won`t notice the smell on my skin...