Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Blumarine Bellissima

I saw this in Nordstrom today. Has anyone tried it?

From Fragrantica:

Blumarine is launching a new fragrance for women in September 2009, named after one of the widely used Italian words - Bellissima! The new Bellissima arrives in a glass flacon with pink liquid which represents romantic side of every woman.

Perfumer of Bellissima composition in Sophie Labbe of IFF. This floral-musk concept incorporates dew drops, ginger, grapefruit and orange in top notes. A romantic, floral heart introduces a bouquet of peony and passionflower, while base notes seduce you with sandalwood, musk, cashmere and vanilla blossom.

Perfume flacon was created by Thierry de Baschmakoff. It is made of massive glass and decorated with an elegant, cylindrical, glass stopper.

The fragrance is available in three sizes; 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP, along with an accompanying body care assortment which encompasses 200 ml perfumed bath, 200 ml body lotion, 100 ml deo spray and 200 ml body cream.

http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Blum...ssima-979.html
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Blumarine Bellissima

Well it's pretty early here- if I go outside I may be able to smell some actual dew drops so I can compare to the perfume. Which has a great name, and does sound pretty enough.

But come on, dew drops?

Sophia Labbe is the nose behind Givenchy Organza, Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, and Guerlain No. 68 (2006 reluanch), among other things. With ginger & grapefruit, I wouldn't mind trying this sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xasif View Post
    But come on, dew drops?
    It could be these dew drops...

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...barda%20repens

...although who knows anymore.
    Last edited by tang; 13th September 2009 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tang View Post
    Sophia Labbe is the nose behind Givenchy Organza, Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, and Guerlain No. 68 (2006 reluanch), among other things. With ginger & grapefruit, I wouldn't mind trying this sometime.

It could be these dew drops...

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...barda%20repens

...although who knows anymore.
    Ah ok. Oh dear, talk about missing the obvious. The flower makes much more sense

Not a fan of the 3 scents you mentioned though. I was working in fragrance when Organza was launched- I've sniffed more than enough of Organza.....it makes me almost as ill as Angel

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by 3xasif View Post
    Well it's pretty early here- if I go outside I may be able to smell some actual dew drops so I can compare to the perfume. Which has a great name, and does sound pretty enough.

But come on, dew drops?
    Maybe there will be one with a snowflake accord for winter.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread