Code of Conduct

Default Peanut butter and Chocolate scent?

It's funny how I enjoy gourmands, when I'm not really fond of eating chocolates or cakes, Give me a ginormous chocolate bar, and I'll take half a bite, and I'm thru with that.

One of my fav's however, is Reese's Peanut butter cups. About one of the very few sweets that I do like....

so the question, I there anything out there that smells like or gives a Peanut butter and chocolate vibe ?
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

Dependent

Default Re: Peanut butter and Chocolate scent?

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyX View Post
    One of my fav's however, is Reese's Peanut butter cups. About one of the very few sweets that I do like....
    I posted Reese Peanut butter cups beside Godiva as my favorite chocs in the favorite chocolate thread. Good stuff.

For a strong chocolate vibe go for A*Men. But i can't stand A*Men though. U might
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

In before someone nominates Bois Farine, even though it smells nothing like peanut butter. Crayons, yes. Pastry dough and fennel, yes. But peanut butter is a stretch.

I'm pretty sure Demeter has an actual Reese's fragrance.
    Lena
    "Curiosity is insubordination in its purest form." - Alexander Skarsgård
    Looking to try Les Senteurs Gourmandes Musc Blanc, Parfums de Nicolai Vanille Intense, Chanel Beige and...everything else!

Quote Originally Posted by JoNnY 4 View Post
    For a strong chocolate vibe go for A*Men. But i can't stand A*Men though. U might
    Funny you should mention that, because I'm wearing A*Men for the 2nd time tonight, and I think I Over sprayed, and I'm beginning to regret it deeply...

first time I wore was like 4 sprays, and it left me wanting more. twice that amount now and I'm dying to get home and shower.

I did a search before I posted this and read about bois farine, I'll have to sample it if I get the chance, the demeter suggestion would be nice but it's hard to acquire where I'm from... but I'll keep an eye on that
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

Dependent

I've got Bois Farine, and it is really all about flour and a little woods and florals, much to what the name suggests... Still a very good scent IMO. Demeter indeed has the actual Reese Peanut Butter cup scent. I haven't tried it, but it is possibly the closest you can get.

I adore nutty notes & PB too, I 2nd L'Artisan Bois Farine & it smells even better & more gourmand when it is layered with L'Artisan Vanillia.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyX View Post
    ...first time I wore was like 4 sprays, and it left me wanting more. twice that amount now and I'm dying to get home and shower. ...
    Hehe I hope you're staying at home and not going around, I'd feel sorry for the one who sits beside you (I'm starting to get a headache just remembering what a lotta A*Men smells like hehe)

I think Rustans already discontinued carrying Demeter (I can check for you though), your (our?) best chance for Demeters would be eBay I guess.

B*Men

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by tariq View Post
    I 2nd L'Artisan Bois Farine & it smells even better & more gourmand when it is layered with L'Artisan Vanillia.
    I'm going to try this layering suggestion. Thanks.

Blog Entries

I have B*Men and don't get chocolate or peanut butter from it. Nice fragrance, but more an oriental fougere.

Demeter Fragrance Library does indeed have Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I checked the Frangrance Directory & it had not been reviewed. Ulta Beauty (at least in my area) has a Demeter shelf. If they have the Reese's I'll add some impressions here.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

You can order Reese's Peanut Butter Cups directly from Demeter's if you wish:

http://www.demeterfragrance.com/Prod...ProductID=1148