Code of Conduct

Exclamation Youtube Review Thread #24 : Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler (Sept.18th)

Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler Review

Subscribers Choice, the winner was Pure Malt, check it out, also check out my video on the 2nd Subscribers Choice posted today , the choice is between D&G Homme, Givenchy Play Intense & Thierry Mugler's A*men. Vote Today !!!!! Video will be posted next friday and I will post a thread here on basenotes

I also posted a video on how to spot a fake cologne bottle, a few tips anyhow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzOO2YSlNt0

Dependent

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #24 : Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler (Sept.18th)

I was hoping for this! Thanks. *Going to watch it now*

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    I was hoping for this! Thanks. *Going to watch it now*
    what did you think about it ?

Cheers ,

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by L"homme View Post
    what did you think about it ?

Cheers ,

I enjoyed it

Keep it up

Edit: You are getting better with each review, and I applaud you taking the time and effort to share and educate. However, I do prefer videos of this nature to be more concise for convenience purposes. I am not sure how that can be done and I actually enjoy your laid-back style. Just thought I'll mention it. But no complains from me whatsoever, just my humble feedback.
    Last edited by MFJ; 19th September 2009 at 05:32 PM.

Nice Review. One of my favorites as well! I also have a backup bottle

Nice review. Sadly, Thierry Mugler's scents and I just don't get along.

Can I put a vote in for Play Intense for your next review? One of it's perfumers is someone I am really curious about, the up-and-coming Lucas Sieuzac who has done some very high end scents and seems to be one of the most promising young perfumers around.

Actually, if you review Play Intense, you should review Play alongside it and compare/contrast them.
    Last edited by SculptureOfSoul; 19th September 2009 at 06:11 PM.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Review Play Intense man. I really like it. It's my next purchase. I'm and speaking of Thierry Mugler, I was actually pondering whether or not I'll need Amen in my lineup if I have Play Intense. Not that they're very similar, but they seem to serve a similar purpose.

I do like this scent.....I'm a fan of Men's Angel (A*Men).....Gary

I think you described this one quite well. Love this scent.