Code of Conduct

Default Ecko by Marc Ecko

http://www.nstperfume.com/2009/08/28...new-fragrance/

Fashion designer Marc Ecko will launch his debut fragrance, Ecko by Marc Ecko, in October. The new aromatic fougere scent for men, which Ecko describes as “super crisp and clean” and having a “semi-unisex vibe”, was created under licensing arrangements with Parlux.

Ecko was developed by perfumers Vincent Kuczinski and Lois Evans;

the notes include ginger, white grapefruit, lightening accord, hyper citrus accord, violet leaves, black licorice, wild artemisia, static accord, tonka beans, white incense and energized musk accord.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ecko by Marc Ecko

ginger, white grapefruit, lightening accord, hyper citrus accord, violet leaves, black licorice, wild artemisia, static accord, tonka beans, white incense and energized musk accord.

sounds interesting, should be atleast worth a try. Bottle looks cool, sans the ecko logo on it.
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyX View Post
    Bottle looks cool, sans the ecko logo on it.
    I'd wear some of their polos if they didn't emblazon their logo so dominantly. I like the stripes.

Post Thanks / Like

I would too, some of their shoes I like, except for the logo.
    Mainly because Ecko has been Faked to eternity, and It has branded itself into my brain as "cheap".
    LF: CAP/LID for Creed Original vetiver and Creed Millesime Imperiale, 75ml. Please pm me.. Thanks!