Code of Conduct

Default What's the best way to get the juice out

and into smaller bottles? Someone here told me to just spray it into the sample vials. But how because the opening (the neck) of the sample vial is so small. I thought you have to somehow break the neck of the fragrance bottle to get the juice out

Default Re: What's the best way to get the juice out

Just hold the atomizer head directly up to the sample vial and spray. Don't leave any distance between them if possible. If it still doesn't make it in, make a funnel out of aluminum foil and spray into the funnel.

Dependent

If it is expensive juice and you really do not want to waste any, I suggest getting some decanting accessories that include proper funnels etc. Accessories For Fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    If it is expensive juice and you really do not want to waste any, I suggest getting some decanting accessories that include proper funnels etc. Accessories For Fragrances
    Oh, that's really cool, guys. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    If it still doesn't make it in, make a funnel out of aluminum foil and spray into the funnel.
    That is a really good idea!
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

What size are those sample vials that places like LuckyScent sent out? Thanks, guys.

Dependent

If you click on a fragrance on luckyscent, there is an option to purchase a sample of it. Most I see are in 0.7ml. TPC has a range of sizes, you can click on the scents on the site and the choices will be there.

Definitely use a plastic funnel - accessoriesforfragrances includes a few free with most orders or you can buy them separately. If you spray directly into a vial you'll end up losing quite a bit.

I looked at The Perfume Court website, and looks like a 5ml with atomizer is a good size to carry with you, not too long, not too short. And to send out a sample to a buddy, the 1ml vial should be sufficient.

http://theperfumedcourt.com/~decant_page.aspx

I like the glass vials, but plastic should be a better choice (they don't break). Oh, what the hell, I get both glass and plastic vials. Something just tastes, looks and feels better in glass.

Dependent

I don't know the science behind it, but there is an agreement that glass is better for the juice. Something along the lines that plastic has a higher degeneration rate? I'd choose glass
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    I don't know the science behind it, but there is an agreement that glass is better for the juice. Something along the lines that plastic has a higher degeneration rate? I'd choose glass
    Hope this helps.
    I just bought 25 vials of 5ml of both glass and plastic, and also the 1ml. That's a cool website, Matthew. I am getting tired of carrying a load of fragrance bottles with me and have never thought about those little vials. :bounce:

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke View Post
    I just bought 25 vials of 5ml of both glass and plastic, and also the 1ml. That's a cool website, Matthew. I am getting tired of carrying a load of fragrance bottles with me and have never thought about those little vials. :bounce:
    LuckyLuke, I am glad to hear that. Now you have no excuse to forget wearing a scent.