Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Default Miller et Bertaux "Spiritus / Land"

This "SOUNDS" like a very interesting bottle of juice. I've read the few reviews ( link below), but I never hear this mentioned.

Should I at least sample this?......or is it run-of-the-mill?

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124717.html

Blog Entries

Default Re: Miller et Bertaux "Spiritus / Land"

You should sample it. One of the better niche out there.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

Oh yes, you should sample this. I think it is definitely worth checking out, I bought a bottle. It has nice incense and wood, and is one of the few scents to accurately capture the scent of freshly-cut ginger root.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Gritty mossy green post the ginger laced woods opening, with a great incensy drydown. Sample it, most definitely
    Last edited by Amit; 24th September 2009 at 06:30 AM.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

it's a lovely scent but maybe it'd be too soft for you AE

Yes, soft but gorgeous! I don't think a tiny sample is the way to go. A bigger decant would be much better.
    Spray liberally. 10 sprays are perfect. Best avoid skin. Spray clothes and hair instead for longevity reasons. It's an Eau de Parfum, but it behaves like an Eau de Toilette IMHO.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

It's very good at what it does. Supersoapy green incense, the latter of the CDG Kyoto vibe. Chock full of iso-e-super no doubt, but I still like it.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

AromiErotici

Thank you gentlemen. I shall add a sample of this to my order.

Spiritus/Land is a nice one and definitely worth a test. It has this big spice mix that has an incense type resonance to it that feels of the spirit. It has a kind of a knee buckling, take breath away effect on some people. I put Miller et Bertaux Spiritus/Land in the same category of fragrance with: CdG Original edp, Parfumerie Generale Coze, Romeo Gigli for Men, Etro Palais Jamal, Frapin Caravalle Epice, and LV Spezie. All these are like cousins in feel with heavy use of spice oils, pepper, woods and other bits of darkness. This is a favorite category of fragrance for me.

This post probably has too much information when the subject was Spiritus/Land, and these are probably too many to test, but they all relate well to Spiritus/Land. At different times, each of these has been a favorite. Right now I am enjoying Caravalle Epice quite a bit.
    Last edited by Buzzlepuff; 24th September 2009 at 02:01 PM.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlepuff View Post
    Spiritus/Land is a nice one and definitely worth a test. It has this big spice mix that has an incense type resonance to it that feels of the spirit. It has a kind of a knee buckling, take breath away effect on some people. I put Miller et Bertaux Spiritus/Land in the same category of fragrance with: CdG Original edp, Parfumerie Generale Coze, Romeo Gigli for Men, Etro Palais Jamal, Frapin Caravalle Epice, and LV Spezie. All these are like cousins in feel with heavy use of spice oils, pepper, woods and other bits of darkness. This is a favorite category of fragrance for me.

This post probably has too much information when the subject was Spiritus/Land, and these are probably too many to test, but they all relate well to Spiritus/Land. At different times, each of these has been a favorite. Right now I am enjoying Caravalle Epice quite a bit.
    Not at all too long Buzz. Caravelle Epice is another sample on my list along with 1270.