Code of Conduct

Question Anybody order from designerperfumeandcologne.com?

I was looking around online and found this seller: http://www.designerperfumeandcologne.com

Some of their prices are unbeatable, so I was wondering if they were legit. I checked out their policies page and under RETURNS, the instructions say to send RMAs to FragranceNet. Well, I've ordered from FragranceNet before, and I know they are legit. The address checks out as being the exact same.

Anyone know if this is a front? Any other ideas? Has anyone ever ordered from this site? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.
    Current Wardrobe (in no particular odor, HAHA!):

Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Silver Mountain Water, Creed Himalaya, Creed Tabarome, Aramis Havana, Bond No.9 Central Park, Trussardi Inside, Fahrenheit Absolute, Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme, Guerlain L'Instant Homme, David Beckham Signature, Cartier Declaration Essence, Azzaro Visit, Azzaro Silver-Black, Azzaro Pure Vetiver, Dunhill X-Centric, Perry Ellis Reserve, Armani Attitude, Armani Mania, Bvlgari Aqva, Jacomo Paradox Green, Canali Summer Night, Kouros Cologne Sport, Realm Men, Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine, St. Patrick, Cuba (Red, Green, Gold, Black, Grey, Brown, Maya), Opium Pour Homme EDP, Banana Republic Cordovan, Amouage Epic Man, J. Peterman 1902, Bogart City Tower.

Default Re: Anybody order from designerperfumeandcologne.com?

I have not bought anything from them but have checked out the site and $183 dollars for 8.4 oz of Creeds Boi Du Portugal fragrance. You just gotta be suspicious as we all know how pricey Creed is sold even by the discount websites.

I would rather be safe than sorry handing over cash to a site that seems to good to be true.