Code of Conduct

Thread: CUSTO Bacelona

Post Thanks / Like

Default CUSTO Bacelona

I have tried this one today. Interesting.... I would say this is something in the same line as Mugler Cologne but with a "bug repellent" note. It smells futuristic, a very clean sensation with an industrial touch. Citric opening, very sharp, it brings to mind also the liquid used to clean windows. Overall a very linear fragrance, very fresh in a green synthetic way. I think it suits well what CUSTO represents (I could not care less for his overpriced and ridiculous t-shirts.

After the successful first perfume, Custo Barcelona presents a new fragrance for men, Custo Men in October 2009. It will accompany last year's edition for women, Custo Barcelona. The sweet, sexy, optimistic and spicy new fragrance by Custo Barcelona was created in cooperation with perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, as an eternal combination of fashion, beauty, journey, culture and mysterious secrets brought to us by upcoming days.

Composition of Custo Man reveals the unknown behind the horizon with citrusy zests of Mediterranean lime and bergamot along with neroli and aromatic juniper berries. A heart introduces tacts of orange blossom, lemon verbena and black pepper, while a base includes benzoin, tonka, labdanum and musk.

Flacon of the masculine edition Custo Man repeats the theme of the last year's edition while combining various materials: green glass and metal board, decorated with relief names. Its stopper is eccentric and shows escape from conformism. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT.
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CUSTO Bacelona

sillage 5/10
    Longevity 4 hours
    next.

Post Thanks / Like

Basteri, by chance have you smelled CDG 3? Your first paragraph sounds exactly like it, green, synthetic, definite bug spray note, futuristic, it all sums it up pretty well.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Post Thanks / Like

Both "Barcelona" and "Man" are must-trys for me.

Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

hi. I have never tried CdG 3 so I cannot tell.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

shoot now I'm not sure which Custo I tried at the San Salvador airport but I am pretty sure it was Custo Man, I am almost positive. I didn't experience anything like the description above, however. To my surprise it struck me as very similar indeed to the perfume with which it shared a little shelf: Tom Ford Black Orchid! Daring of this company if not terribly original...

It wasn't identical in the very opening but after a few minutes it was very similar...

Has anybody else had a whack at it?