Code of Conduct

Arrow Scents similar to Canali Summer Night

Hi

I was wandering if anyone's tried Canali Summer Night and if so, what other scents it might be similar to. Going by the reviews on Basenotes, it seems like a fruity floral - do the fruity top notes last a couple of hours before the floral notes become evident??

Thanks

Default Re: Scents similar to Canali Summer Night

Havent tried the Canali. But Dior Homme and Kenzo Flower are both amazing florals!

Default Re: Scents similar to Canali Summer Night

I wore it last night, actually. Sillage is pretty good, though longevity was no more than mediocre (2 sprays to chest, but I usually only need 1 or 2 with any frag). It's a slightly powdery, slightly aquatic version of the original. Definitely more "transparent." I also have the Black Diamond version and I'm trying to decide if I need both of them. I can't really say that it reminds me of another frag. I have Dior Homme and FUBU Plush for men, but they go in different directions. FP has the powdery iris/orris and suede but is otherwise different. DH just has the powdery quality in common with CSN.

CSN is like one big accord. Yes there is fruit, but it's like dried fruit rubbed on suede. The floral element is mostly the powdery iris, to my nose. It's a bit "synthetic" to me, but not enough to make it unpleasant. If you like aquatic frags mostly, this may be a good frag to branch out with.