Code of Conduct

Red face Jovan Andron Again

Hey guys:

I saw a couple threads started on this one but not many replies. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this stuff is supposed to smell like 1980's power cologne. I like it, but I cant really see what all the fuss was over...it smells like strong cologne....i keep hearing of its magic properties, but i dont get it?
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

AromiErotici

Default Re: Jovan Andron Again

Wish I could help, but I have never tried Andron. It sure seems to have its fans however, but I'm just not the type to go for the phermones hype.

I have used Andron for as long as I can remember. I love it not because it contains pheromones. I think Andron is one of the best smelling fragrance ever invented. But I don't like Andron for women (too overpowering). Never in my life would I think that pheromones will get me the women (that's kinda funny).

yeah i dont believe the pheremone nonsense either...i just heard it smelled incredible, but its very "common" smelling
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    yeah i dont believe the pheremone nonsense either...i just heard it smelled incredible, but its very "common" smelling
    Common? I don't know about that. But Andron is very rare, and very, very hard to get, especially the real thing. If you're going to buy it on Ebay, good-luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    Hey guys:

I saw a couple threads started on this one but not many replies. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this stuff is supposed to smell like 1980's power cologne. I like it, but I cant really see what all the fuss was over...it smells like strong cologne....i keep hearing of its magic properties, but i dont get it?
    I can tell you from personal experience that Andron was the shiznit! Just for laughs I used to go into an empty club early in the evening and spray just one out-of-the-way seat with a spritz of Andron. Then I'd sit at the bar and watch the fun as certain women were magnetically drawn across the room to sit in or near that chair. It didn't work on every woman, but it always seemed to work on someone. Then I'd know who to approach that evening to let the Andron I was wearing do its magic. They really should bring it back. It was amazing stuff.