Code of Conduct

Post Kylie launches first fragrance for men - Inverse

Kylie launches first fragrance for men - Inverse

Available now is Inverse, Kylie's first foray into the world of male fragrance. A fresh, ambery oriental scent, it is said to encapsulate the "dual characteristics of a modern man's complex personality, encompassing his intrinsic masculinity and his softer, more sensitive side."

More...

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Kylie launches first fragrance for men - Inverse

A 'fresh' amber? Hmm...
    Selling used bottles of vintage Heritage Eau de Parfum (Guerlain), Anima Dulcis (Arquiste), Noel au Balcon (ELDO), Santal de Mysore (Serge Lutens), Aedes de Vensutas (L'Artisan) and more, click HERE

Heheh okay I'll admit I'd like to try it...

I am in London for a few days and am trying to find this fragrance with no luck. I asked at Selfridges and a stuck up salesclerk said "oh debenhams." I went there and all they had was two older Kylie female fragrances. I've tried M&S, Harrods, etc.

Any ideas from the peanut gallery?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 02:27 PM ----------

I found it. The Perfume Shop on Oxford Street across from Selfridges has it.

I ended up buying 4 bottles.. perfect holiday gifts for all my US based friends who are Kylie fans.