Code of Conduct

Default I am looking for a fall/winter cologne from either the Kenzo or Miyake house?

Any Suggestions

Default Re: I am looking for a fall/winter cologne from either the Kenzo or Miyake house?

Try Kenzo Power - it's a great fall scent and a little heavier than most of the others by those two houses, but still maintains that Japanese aesthetic that Kenzo and Miyake both have (it's an airy and crisp, yet diffusive floral).
    Last edited by L'Aventurier; 6th October 2009 at 04:26 AM.
    Sales thread here

Dependent

Default Re: I am looking for a fall/winter cologne from either the Kenzo or Miyake house?

Quote Originally Posted by L'aventurier View Post
    Try Kenzo Power - it's a great fall scent and a little heavier than most of the others by those two houses, but still maintains that Japanese aesthetic that Kenzo and Miyake both have (it's an airy and crisp, yet diffusive floral).
    +1 Kenzo Power. It is the only scent I can think of right now from either house, that seems to better suit a cooler climate, though it works well in warmer ones as well.
    Last edited by MFJ; 6th October 2009 at 04:38 AM.

Kenzo Tokyo a possibility during the winter or too citrus and sharp?

Sur la Plage

Kenzo Jungle l'Elephant
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

+1 on all Kenzo recommendations. i'd add Kenzo Peace - http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...AAAAAQznAw.jpg

from Miyake, i'd strongyl recommend Issey Bleue.. (terribly underrated)

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Kenzo Tokyo if you prefer it lighter, Kenzo Power if you like it heavier and more spicy-floral. Jungle l'Elephant if you want to stand out though I'm not sure if you could call it a fall/winter scent.

+1 too on L'eau Dissey Bleue (I'm just as surprised it hasn't received more reviews)
    Last edited by Diamondflame; 6th October 2009 at 04:00 PM.

Kenzo Tokyo I find works much better than Power as a winter scent. Power is my go-to "rainy day" scent. Something about it becomes magical then. Tokyo is an awesome scent for winter - just be prepared to overspray! I'm usually a four-spray guy, but Tokyo turns me into a seven-spray guy. Get the bigger bottle.

+1 for Power.

-1 for Tokyo.

And will add Amour.

+1 for Kenzo Power.

Also +1 for Kenzo Jungle l'Elephant in uniqueness, but I personally can't stand it.

+1 Power

L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme great for fall

I only recently took a look at the reviews on L' Eau Bleu d' Issey. I noticed how someone compared it to New West and got interested. Even till the moment i sprayed it on me I thaught it was just a flanker for L'Ed'I.
    It isn't!!!!
    The opening reminds very much of Tokyo, mandarin and orange peal, with some rosemary. Then resins and cypress. It is amazing. Extremely underated and totally doomed by the promotional tactics. They put it in a bottle that looks like the bottle of L'Ed'I, they gave it a name that makes you think it is an aquatic flanker, they manage to attract people who like l'Ed'I and then they serve them something a lot stronger, warmer and probably manage to dissapoint them! No wonder very few people appreciate it and even fewer buy it.
    To make a long story short, I baught immediately and I think it is going to be one of my favourite fall 2009 scents.

So it sounds like a pretty solid consensus feels either Kenzo Jungle or Issey Miayke Bleue would fit

Quote Originally Posted by fkc_nner View Post
    So it sounds like a pretty solid consensus feels either Kenzo Jungle or Issey Miayke Bleue would fit
    Ummm, if you tally the recommendations, I think Kenzo Power would be the first for Kenzo. Also, the Jungle that is mentioned is not the Jungle pour Homme, but Jungle l'Elephant. They smell different.
    Last edited by zliang; 8th October 2009 at 05:57 AM.