Code of Conduct

Question Chanel Antaeus Help needed

Hi! Iím very new here, I do not know about fragrances. Two days before I popped in the duty free shop at the airport and bought a fragrance by Chanel. This was Antaeus. When I arrived home I realized that thereís something wrong with my new cologne. As I opened the box up I realized that this is not an ordinary fragrance in a spray bottle. According to the packaging itís an Eau de Toilette. As I check the net a found two types of this scent. Thereís and Eau de Toilette that I bought and thereís an Eau de Toilette Vaporisateur Spray. So I do not have the spray thingÖ What should I do now? How to use this type of fragrance without the spraying thing?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Chanel Antaeus Help needed

If you don't want to dab it on, you can decant it into an atomizer. You can find many different ones on www.accessoriesforfragrances.com and similar sites.

Post Thanks / Like

You bought a splash on instead of the usual spray type. Like tott said you could just dab it on. I prefer spray bottles personally. Do a forum search and u will find a few threads about how to decant. Since yours is a splash on bottle decanting is going to be very easy No worries man.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Thanks for the help guys! Imma be careful next time and read the package carefully.