Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Cotswold Perfumery (3:20-min VIDEO) -- RECOMMENDED VIEWING *****

Nice video showing both the production areas and lovely shop, plus perfumer John Stephen discusses the challenges of working with regulations, animal-use ethics, and allergens.

Has anyone been?
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Cotswold Perfumery (3:20-min VIDEO) -- RECOMMENDED VIEWING *****

This is new to me. I like the stance on no animal testing or products. (I shudder to think whale oil was used in 19th century cosmetics.)

Thank you for sharing.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Yes, I went there last December - it's a gorgeous little shop. Feel a bit disappointed that I didn't get to go on their tour but just managing to drag my parents and little sister along to the shop was quite an amazing feat.

Bought a small bottle of Ruby (smells quite rosy), wandered out and had to run back in for a small bottle of Cymbelline too (warm chypre on me). Thanks for the reminder, these have been a little neglected lately.

I love that. Thank you, Quarry! What a lovely setting for a perfumery, with the birds singing in the background while you work quietly (not like subbing in a middle school, lol!).

Been to Bourton on the Water a few times when I was younger, but never to the Perfumery. Will be bugging someone to take me, as I don't drive